Why Killary?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Despite all of that...she is still a better option than Donald Trump. I'd rather her than someone who has no understanding of politics and throws temper tantrums when people disagree with him. Trump is not fit to sit in office. Hillary can't ruin the country. Too many checks and balances for that to happen. Trumps mouth can do a lot more damage though. And the ugliness that I've seen from his supporters is all the more reason that I refuse to support him. He makes up his own facts and ignores data.

Plus...as a man of color...the thought of Stop And Frisk worries me. Which Donald has expressed he is a supporter of.

I'm not so sure. Obama has done a pretty good job of it.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I think she is a much better option then Trump. Isn't it why we vote in the first place because you don't like the other candidate so you vote for his or hers opponent???????

It seems to be the theme of this year's election. "Vote for the candidate you hate less!"

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Weird thread... it's as if you didn't know that to Be a politician is to be a liar, and what do liars do...? And what do you do about them ? Elect the least worst.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm not so sure. Obama has done a pretty good job of it.

Obama is far more left than Hillary. Can't get any worse.

As long as we don't have religious right supreme court justices, I'm good with whomever is in office. Not only do I want abortions to remain legal without having to jump through leaps and bounds to get one, I want the government to push more people to get them. This world is too damn overpopulated and I'm quite frankly sick of paying taxes to support people with big egos that want to have 6 kids.

I'm actually confident that Trump couldn't care less about abortions and having conservatives in the Supreme Court. He has to get the religious right on his side to gain their vote somehow. So he says that.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Not only do I want abortions to remain legal without having to jump through leaps and bounds to get one, I want the government to push more people to get them. This world is too damn overpopulated and I'm quite frankly sick of paying taxes to support people with big egos that want to have 6 kids.

Can't tell if serious...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Killary claims to be interested in children, but then agrees to killing them right up until birth.....doesn't make sense.

Trump became Pro-Life when he decided he wanted to be president. Prior to that he was pro-choice. I wouldn't judge either of these candidates on their stances on abortion. But at least Hillary has remained consistent on limiting abortions but belief in a woman's right to choose.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To your last point...I've learned that the majority of people would vote for an elephant before they'd vote Hillary. So this really isn't much about Trump fixing America as much as it's about peoples hate for Hillary.
Be careful in categorizing people and their motives. A good deal of those people have a good deal of political knowledge and may know a great deal more about both candidates than you and than you give them credit for....Just food for thought.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Be careful in categorizing people and their motives. A good deal of those people have a good deal of political knowledge and may know a great deal more about both candidates than you and than you give them credit for....Just food for thought.

You are correct. I've just had many conversations on many different forums and the reoccurring them is the same..."He's better than Killary Klinton". There seems to be an extreme amount of hate and mistrust directed at her that has swayed a lot of people Trumps way.

I know me personally...I'm not voting FOR Hillary. I'm voting AGAINST Trump.

This election is comprised of two horrible candidates. It makes sense as to why things are so divided among the parties.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
90fa2da455aaf0fd36e3e2272348fc70.jpg

In all honesty though, I'm voting Hillary because I absolutely want "taco trucks on every corner"!

Who wouldn't?!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You are correct. I've just had many conversations on many different forums and the reoccurring them is the same..."He's better than Killary Klinton". There seems to be an extreme amount of hate and mistrust directed at her that has swayed a lot of people Trumps way.

I know me personally...I'm not voting FOR Hillary. I'm voting AGAINST Trump.
Don't do that. Vote for the candidate that will provide the best overall decisions and policies that'll have a tremendously positive effect on Americans and America's standing on the world stage as a whole.

This election is comprised of two horrible candidates. It makes sense as to why things are so divided among the parties.
This election is comprised of two people. One who has been in politics for a long time and the other who has been a successful executive for a long time. One represents politics as usual and the other represent a change.

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Don't do that. Vote for the candidate that will provide the best overall decisions and policies that'll have a tremendously positive effect on Americans and America's standing on the world stage as a whole.

This election is compromised of two people. One who has been in politics for a long time and the other who has been a successful executive for a long time. One represents politics as usual and the other represent a change.

That's a very positive outlook on this campaign. Wish everyone, myself included, could have that same level of optimism and view of what has been happening. But this campaign cycle has been far too outlandish for that. Too many side show distractions, childish insults and Twitter tantrums for me to view this in the same way as you.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's a very positive outlook on this campaign. Wish everyone, myself included, could have that same level of optimism and view of what has been happening. But this campaign cycle has been far too outlandish for that. Too many side show distractions, childish insults and Twitter tantrums for me to view this in the same way as you.

I can understand that...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
It worries me that Hillary got a rap1st off for raping a 12 year old girl, then laughed about it.

You've definitely got to provide the entirety of the situation. Just that sentence makes it sound a lot worse than what it is. She was legally obligated to provide defense against a client that was appointed to her. Our judicial system guarantees we are all innocent until proven guilty and we all have the right to an attorney and a fair trial. She did nothing wrong or immoral by defending him. Nor did she laugh about the victims rape or his sentence.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-******-laughed-about-it/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...entence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/

Clinton?s 1975 Rape Case

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You've definitely got to provide the entirety of the situation. Just that sentence makes it sound a lot worse than what it is. She was legally obligated to provide defense against a client that was appointed to her. Our judicial system guarantees we are all innocent until proven guilty and we all have the right to an attorney and a fair trial. She did nothing wrong or immoral by defending him. Nor did she laugh about the victims rape or his sentence.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-******-laughed-about-it/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...entence-and-attack-sexual-harassment-victims/

Clinton?s 1975 Rape Case

She laughed at some of the aspects of the case. I don't see that any aspect would be funny.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR