I'm not so sure. Obama has done a pretty good job of it.
    Obama is far more left than Hillary. Can't get any worse.

As long as we don't have religious right supreme court justices, I'm good with whomever is in office. Not only do I want abortions to remain legal without having to jump through leaps and bounds to get one, I want the government to push more people to get them. This world is too damn overpopulated and I'm quite frankly sick of paying taxes to support people with big egos that want to have 6 kids.

I'm actually confident that Trump couldn't care less about abortions and having conservatives in the Supreme Court. He has to get the religious right on his side to gain their vote somehow. So he says that.
    10-04-2016 01:38 PM
    Not only do I want abortions to remain legal without having to jump through leaps and bounds to get one, I want the government to push more people to get them. This world is too damn overpopulated and I'm quite frankly sick of paying taxes to support people with big egos that want to have 6 kids.
    Can't tell if serious...
    10-04-2016 02:05 PM
    Can't tell if serious...
    I am. People have too many kids these days. If they're not going to take birth control then at least make it easy for them to get an abortion.
    10-04-2016 02:11 PM
    I am. People have too many kids these days. If they're not going to take birth control then at least make it easy for them to get an abortion.
    Killary claims to be interested in children, but then agrees to killing them right up until birth.....doesn't make sense.
    italodance likes this.
    10-04-2016 02:18 PM
    Killary claims to be interested in children, but then agrees to killing them right up until birth.....doesn't make sense.
    Trump became Pro-Life when he decided he wanted to be president. Prior to that he was pro-choice. I wouldn't judge either of these candidates on their stances on abortion. But at least Hillary has remained consistent on limiting abortions but belief in a woman's right to choose.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-04-2016 02:25 PM
    To your last point...I've learned that the majority of people would vote for an elephant before they'd vote Hillary. So this really isn't much about Trump fixing America as much as it's about peoples hate for Hillary.
    Be careful in categorizing people and their motives. A good deal of those people have a good deal of political knowledge and may know a great deal more about both candidates than you and than you give them credit for....Just food for thought.
    Quis89 likes this.
    10-04-2016 02:40 PM
    Be careful in categorizing people and their motives. A good deal of those people have a good deal of political knowledge and may know a great deal more about both candidates than you and than you give them credit for....Just food for thought.
    You are correct. I've just had many conversations on many different forums and the reoccurring them is the same..."He's better than Killary Klinton". There seems to be an extreme amount of hate and mistrust directed at her that has swayed a lot of people Trumps way.

I know me personally...I'm not voting FOR Hillary. I'm voting AGAINST Trump.

This election is comprised of two horrible candidates. It makes sense as to why things are so divided among the parties.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-04-2016 02:46 PM

In all honesty though, I'm voting Hillary because I absolutely want "taco trucks on every corner"!

Who wouldn't?!
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-04-2016 02:48 PM
    It worries me that Hillary got a rap1st off for raping a 12 year old girl, then laughed about it.
    italodance likes this.
    10-04-2016 03:41 PM
    You are correct. I've just had many conversations on many different forums and the reoccurring them is the same..."He's better than Killary Klinton". There seems to be an extreme amount of hate and mistrust directed at her that has swayed a lot of people Trumps way.

I know me personally...I'm not voting FOR Hillary. I'm voting AGAINST Trump.
    Don't do that. Vote for the candidate that will provide the best overall decisions and policies that'll have a tremendously positive effect on Americans and America's standing on the world stage as a whole.

This election is comprised of two horrible candidates. It makes sense as to why things are so divided among the parties.
    This election is comprised of two people. One who has been in politics for a long time and the other who has been a successful executive for a long time. One represents politics as usual and the other represent a change.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 10-04-2016 at 07:55 PM.
    10-04-2016 03:41 PM
    Don't do that. Vote for the candidate that will provide the best overall decisions and policies that'll have a tremendously positive effect on Americans and America's standing on the world stage as a whole.

This election is compromised of two people. One who has been in politics for a long time and the other who has been a successful executive for a long time. One represents politics as usual and the other represent a change.
    That's a very positive outlook on this campaign. Wish everyone, myself included, could have that same level of optimism and view of what has been happening. But this campaign cycle has been far too outlandish for that. Too many side show distractions, childish insults and Twitter tantrums for me to view this in the same way as you.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-04-2016 03:57 PM
    That's a very positive outlook on this campaign. Wish everyone, myself included, could have that same level of optimism and view of what has been happening. But this campaign cycle has been far too outlandish for that. Too many side show distractions, childish insults and Twitter tantrums for me to view this in the same way as you.
    I can understand that...
    10-04-2016 04:02 PM
    It worries me that Hillary got a rap1st off for raping a 12 year old girl, then laughed about it.
    You've definitely got to provide the entirety of the situation. Just that sentence makes it sound a lot worse than what it is. She was legally obligated to provide defense against a client that was appointed to her. Our judicial system guarantees we are all innocent until proven guilty and we all have the right to an attorney and a fair trial. She did nothing wrong or immoral by defending him. Nor did she laugh about the victims rape or his sentence.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...sment-victims/

Clinton?s 1975 Rape Case
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-04-2016 04:03 PM
    You've definitely got to provide the entirety of the situation. Just that sentence makes it sound a lot worse than what it is. She was legally obligated to provide defense against a client that was appointed to her. Our judicial system guarantees we are all innocent until proven guilty and we all have the right to an attorney and a fair trial. She did nothing wrong or immoral by defending him. Nor did she laugh about the victims rape or his sentence.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ghed-about-it/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...sment-victims/

Clinton?s 1975 Rape Case
    She laughed at some of the aspects of the case. I don't see that any aspect would be funny.
    10-04-2016 07:00 PM
    Did you know that John Adams successfully defended the British soldiers of the Boston Massacre?
    10-24-2016 11:45 AM
    11-09-2016 12:59 AM
    Despite all of that...she is still a better option than Donald Trump. I'd rather her than someone who has no understanding of politics and throws temper tantrums when people disagree with him. Trump is not fit to sit in office. Hillary can't ruin the country. Too many checks and balances for that to happen. Trumps mouth can do a lot more damage though. And the ugliness that I've seen from his supporters is all the more reason that I refuse to support him. He makes up his own facts and ignores data.

Plus...as a man of color...the thought of Stop And Frisk worries me. Which Donald has expressed he is a supporter of.
    Plus, he's misogynist, racist and anti-lgbt.

How can he lead a country when he can't even lead his own Twitter account (his access was revoked by his team).

Speaking of which. Teaming up with Pence.. all hell broke loose. USA expired 11/08/2016.
    11-09-2016 07:23 AM

How can he lead a country when he can't even lead his own Twitter account (his access was revoked by his team).

Speaking of which. Teaming up with Pence.. all hell broke loose. USA expired 11/08/2016.
    People deserve a chance to prove critics wrong. He is now in that position.
    11-09-2016 07:28 AM
    People deserve a chance to prove critics wrong. He is now in that position.
    My previous message was about his convictions and words. Therefore, why would he prove critics WRONG!? (Sorry, had to )
    11-09-2016 09:08 AM
    My previous message was about his convictions and words. Therefore, why would he prove critics WRONG!? (Sorry, had to )
    It's all good...
    11-09-2016 09:11 AM
    Oh goody no more political ads. Noticed that the nastiest people on facebook are the liberals with their loss and the conservatives are being very humble with this win of Trumps.
    11-09-2016 09:25 AM
    I'm not sure what your purpose was in sharing that link, but it seems he and his VP have a better understanding of that issue than the other side does. Not a fan of the guy to be honest, but I think he's in the right on that issue. Not in any way "anti-LGBT" at all either.
    11-09-2016 09:44 AM
    People today acting like their dog died.

This is the result. Just give the man a chance. The act he put on during his campaign was part of his strategy to resonate with people. Don't expect him to start overturning laws left and right. Give him a chance and groom a legitimate democratic candidate for 2020.
    11-09-2016 09:50 AM
    My last political post...I was asked how I could ever support Trump after the comments he made. My response was this....If he had put our nations security at risk, I would not vote for him. If his organization received large donations from countries that killed women and gays, I would not vote for him. If he boasted 30 Years of government experience, but still could not discern if an email was classified or not, without someone letting him know if it was or not, I would not vote for him. If he boasted about how he has defended children his entire life, but is for late term abortion, I would not vote for him. If he caused lives to be destroyed in Benghazi and then lied to the faces of the parents as they stood at their child's casket, I would not vote for him. If people who came against him mysteriously turned up dead, I would not vote for him. If he suddenly developed a southern accent when he was in the South, campaigning, I would not vote for him. If he continually broke the law and that was ignored, I would not vote for him, but right now, the ONLY person who does ALL these things is Hillary. Right now, the fact that Donald made these remarks over 12 years ago, does not move me. I'm bigger than those remarks and we all have said stupid things throughout our lives. To me, the fact that Hillary lies continuously, is a much bigger problem. We can see the effects of her lies by the state of our poor country right now... Rant over... Copy/Paste from a fellow deplorable Trumpian.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-09-2016 01:30 PM

You have no proof of any of what you charge. None!
    11-09-2016 01:45 PM
53 123