Why Killary?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
just the facts...
of the two candidates running for president...
Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.
Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.
Only Hillary Clinton deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
Only Hillary Clinton had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
Only Hillary Clinton got the ****** of a teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about lying to the American people.
Only Hillary Clinton was involved in " Cash Cow "
Only Hillary Clinton has a long list of scandals.
Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment ( and rape ) accusers.
Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.
Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.
Only Hillary Clinton was labeled " Extremely careless " about national security by the FBI !
Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election !
Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.
Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victims parents were lying.
Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
Only Hillary Clinton has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
Only Hillary Clinton has never created any jobs.
Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put national security at risk.
Only Hillary Clinton has had two or more movies and several documentaries made about her questionable ethics.
Only Hillary Clinton was called "Broomstick one" by the SS.
Only Hillary Clinton made congress and others spend millions and millions of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would of simply told the truth in the first place ! Fact - all facts !
Only Hillary Clinton regularly cussed out and belittled her SS detail.
Only Hillary Clinton Only Hillary Clinton Only Hillary Clinton over and over again.
But you are going to vote for her because.... you don't like Donald Trump ? That is insane !
I will never understand how any moral person in good conscience could vote for this woman.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Despite all of that...she is still a better option than Donald Trump. I'd rather her than someone who has no understanding of politics and throws temper tantrums when people disagree with him. Trump is not fit to sit in office. Hillary can't ruin the country. Too many checks and balances for that to happen. Trumps mouth can do a lot more damage though. And the ugliness that I've seen from his supporters is all the more reason that I refuse to support him. He makes up his own facts and ignores data.

Plus...as a man of color...the thought of Stop And Frisk worries me. Which Donald has expressed he is a supporter of.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Despite all of that...she is still a better option than Donald Trump. I'd rather her than someone who has no understanding of politics and throws temper tantrums when people disagree with him. Trump is not fit to sit in office. Hillary can't ruin the country. Too many checks and balances for that to happen. Trumps mouth can do a lot more damage though. And the ugliness that I've seen from his supporters is all the more reason that I refuse to support him. He makes up his own facts and ignores data.

Plus...as a man of color...the thought of Stop And Frisk worries me. Which Donald has expressed he is a supporter of.

It's "politics" as usual that has us in the mess we're in. It take a business mind to fix a good deal of the problems that politics has gotten us into. Furthermore, a good deal of people in power who understands "politics" do not want the problems solved because solving problems puts them out of business. Anyway, just a little food for thought.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
There are only 2 primary candidates and one of them has extensive "business" experience...

If he wins, we'll see if those claims ring true. I was pretty decided on voting for him up until the past week. I just couldn't believe he let himself go off on that woman from the Miss Universe pageant that Hillary brought up during the debate. It was 20 years ago and he took it hook, line, and sinker and made it about that woman for a week. I know there have been all these comments about how easy he is to bait but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I understand taking the position of changing a subject about his shortcomings and using something else to deflect the attention from those things. I actually think that's pretty good strategy. But this one felt a lot like he just ignored the people/advisors around him and went off on it. So I question the type of cabinet he would build around himself. Would they just be more "yes" men or actual people that would be good advisors. I think Kellyann Conway is a great strategist (I don't care what anyone says about her). The fact that she's not getting through to him worries me. The little fights he picks seem bad for "business" so to speak.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If he wins, we'll see if those claims ring true. I was pretty decided on voting for him up until the past week. I just couldn't believe he let himself go off on that woman from the Miss Universe pageant that Hillary brought up during the debate. It was 20 years ago and he took it hook, line, and sinker and made it about that woman for a week. I know there have been all these comments about how easy he is to bait but I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I understand taking the position of changing a subject about his shortcomings and using something else to deflect the attention from those things. I actually think that's pretty good strategy. But this one felt a lot like he just ignored the people/advisors around him and went off on it. So I question the type of cabinet he would build around himself. Would they just be more "yes" men or actual people that would be good advisors. I think Kellyann Conway is a great strategist (I don't care what anyone says about her). The fact that she's not getting through to him worries me. The little fights he picks seem bad for "business" so to speak.

Still, that doesn't mean that as President, he'll be running around getting suckered in with regard to debates. As Commander in Chief, he will be making decisive decisions based on the advice and presented data given by his advisors and not trying to win a televised debate in which the debate itself is designed to favor the opponent. I've been following politics a long time and I've learned to look past the bs, I mean, what is presented.....

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Still, that doesn't mean that as President, he'll be running around getting suckered in with regard to debates. As Commander in Chief, he will be making decisive decisions based on the advice and presented data given by his advisors and not trying to win a televised debate in which the debate itself is designed to favor the opponent. I've been following politics a long time and I've learned to look past the bs, I mean, what is presented.....

I should have been more clear. I'm looking outside the realm of the debate. The little fights that he gets suckered into. The guy with the son that died in Iraq that spoke at the DNC, media outlets that write stuff about him that he doesn't agree with, and so forth. I mean what's the point of responding to everything that is said about you? I can just imagine the stuff that would be said about him while he is president. Again, I hate the other candidate, too. But I don't feel very good with this guy. Either way we're in for a world of trouble.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I should have been more clear. I'm looking outside the realm of the debate. The little fights that he gets suckered into. The guy with the son that died in Iraq that spoke at the DNC, media outlets that write stuff about him that he doesn't agree with, and so forth. I mean what's the point of responding to everything that is said about you? I can just imagine the stuff that would be said about him while he is president. Again, I hate the other candidate, too. But I don't feel very good with this guy. Either way we're in for a world of trouble.

Understood...:)

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I am not an American but I think the lady that plays Madam Secretary would make a better President than the two top contenders .

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Between the two, I'll still go with Trump. He does need to stick to what he can do and the big issues confronting the country. That's where he does well and Hillary does not.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

He isn't ready for the scrutiny that comes with being the President of the United States. And he has shown that time and time again. Imagine if Bush or Obama had taken the time to respond to all the ridiculous things that were said about them? They had the presidential demeanor to let things slide off their shoulders. They understood what came with the position. I believe Hillary understands that. Trump doesn't. We can't just vote a man into office because he's good in business. We need more out of a commander in chief, IMO.

The way he attacked Ms. Universe was disgusting and it should honestly rub everyone of us the wrong way. That woman did nothing more than gain weight and he went on a full fledge attack against her for a week for simply defending herself. That amongst other things proves to me why he isn't fit for office. I understand Hillary isn't the best. But, imo, she's the best one we have right now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
He isn't ready for the scrutiny that comes with being the President of the United States. And he has shown that time and time again. Imagine if Bush or Obama had taken the time to respond to all the ridiculous things that were said about them? They had the presidential demeanor to let things slide off their shoulders. They understood what came with the position. I believe Hillary understands that. Trump doesn't. We can't just vote a man into office because he's good in business. We need more out of a commander in chief, IMO.

The way he attacked Ms. Universe was disgusting and it should honestly rub everyone of us the wrong way. That woman did nothing more than gain weight and he went on a full fledge attack against her for a week for simply defending herself. That amongst other things proves to me why he isn't fit for office. I understand Hillary isn't the best. But, imo, she's the best one we have right now.

You apparently don't know the entire Ms Universe story.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
You apparently don't know the entire Ms Universe story.

I do know that Trump is on record fat shaming her as well as accusing her of a sex video that nobody has found record of. I also know she was accused of being involved in a murder but no proof was ever provided and she states she was filming at the time.

Aside from any accusations that haven't been proven as true that doesn't change how Trump treated her prior to this knowledge. Nor does that change the fact that his attention shouldn't be on things of that nature when he's running for president of the united states, imo. We don't need someone who falls for every ounce of bait laid out. Imagine what a presidency under him will be like if he continues these antics? Personally, I'm still convinced it's all a joke.

“We’ve tried diet, spa, a trainer, incentives. Forget it, the way she’s going, she’d eat the whole gymnasium,” Trump told Newsweek at the time.

Lol...come on. This guy?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I do know that Trump is on record fat shaming her as well as accusing her of a sex video that nobody has found record of. I also know she was accused of being involved in a murder but no proof was ever provided and she states she was filming at the time.

Aside from any accusations that haven't been proven as true that doesn't change how Trump treated her prior to this knowledge. Nor does that change the fact that his attention shouldn't be on things of that nature when he's running for president of the united states, imo. We don't need someone who falls for every ounce of bait laid out. Imagine what a presidency under him will be like if he continues these antics? Personally, I'm still convinced it's all a joke.

I have a video that shows him trying to help her. In any event, I trust Trump much more than I could ever trust Hillary.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a video that shows him trying to help her. In any event, I trust Trump much more than I could ever trust Hillary.

Help her by berating her on national tv over the weight she put on is absolutely not the kind of "help" I'd want for myself, my wife, my daughter, my son or anyone I care about.
Again...

“We’ve tried diet, spa, a trainer, incentives. Forget it, the way she’s going, she’d eat the whole gymnasium,” Trump told Newsweek at the time.

To your last point...I've learned that the majority of people would vote for an elephant before they'd vote Hillary. So this really isn't much about Trump fixing America as much as it's about peoples hate for Hillary. I don't like her. But some of the things I've seen surrounding the Trump campaign, some of the things he's said...I'm convinced he doesn't care about people like me.

iSchmuck

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
I think she is a much better option then Trump. Isn't it why we vote in the first place because you don't like the other candidate so you vote for his or hers opponent???????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen