06-18-2015 01:43 PM
    Make fun of his hair and there will be hell toupee...
    06-18-2015 01:52 PM
    Did you make that up??? Regardless..... excellent!!!
    06-18-2015 01:58 PM
    Did you make that up??? Regardless..... excellent!!!
    Wish I could claim it as original material...
    06-18-2015 02:11 PM
    Haha, that was a good one
    06-21-2015 05:39 PM
    Quality
    10-14-2015 10:09 AM
    i feel sorry for you guys if trump wins the thing
    11-18-2015 06:12 AM
    I would feel a lot safer with Trump.
    11-18-2015 07:54 AM
    The problem with Trump is that he only talks about how great he is, and gets pi$$ed at anyone who criticizes him. He offers no substantiative alternatives, except maybe his tax plan.. That said, he does bring up many things that others would like to say, but cannot because of the PC Police.

As for Hillary, I find it hard to believe anything she says cause she's a major fibber.
    12-23-2015 08:41 AM
    The problem with Trump is that he only talks about how great he is, and gets pi$$ed at anyone who criticizes him. He offers no substantiative alternatives, except maybe his tax plan.. That said, he does bring up many things that others would like to say, but cannot because of the PC Police.

As for Hillary, I find it hard to believe anything she says cause she's a major fibber.
    That's not true about Trump. He talks about what he can do, and he should.
    12-23-2015 04:46 PM
    That's not true about Trump. He talks about what he can do, and he should.
    Except for his tax plan, I've heard no specifics, only generalities. Example, "we'll negotiate smarter with China" (paraphrasing).
    12-25-2015 04:34 PM
    Well, if you lot by some mischance manage to elect Ronald Macdonald 's evil twin it will serve you jolly well right !!
    A895 likes this.
    12-26-2015 07:58 AM
    Well, if you lot by some mischance manage to elect Ronald Macdonald 's evil twin it will serve you jolly well right !!
    Sure beats the evilness currently in the White House though.
    12-26-2015 08:12 AM
    I'm writing my own name in come next November...
    Ledsteplin and firedept10 like this.
    12-26-2015 08:44 AM
    What can he do? The President doesn't make laws. Congress does.
    comiken205 likes this.
    07-10-2016 12:04 PM
    What can he do? The President doesn't make laws. Congress does.
    Again, to whom are you replying?
    07-10-2016 01:59 PM
    i feel sorry for you guys if trump wins the thing
    Much more better than Hillary the Obama lover.
    07-10-2016 08:07 PM

Neither candidate is the best in the world. But, Trump would be the better of both choices.
    07-10-2016 08:08 PM
    Doesn't really matter which candidate wins. Whoever is a president nowadays is just a puppet of corporations, the Koch family, George Soros, George Will, etc.

But if it comes down to Clinton vs Trump, I'd most likely vote Trump. I didn't like her statements on police matters recently:

"Too many African-Americans have been killed in encounters with police over matters that should not have led to that action being taken,"
    I don't like politicians who call out police instead of the people who aren't law-abiding themselves.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    07-11-2016 12:27 PM
    Well there are white peeps killed by black peeps as well. Something that does not involve police in many cases.

Look at it this way if a black or even a white person kills a police person. Well.....there are not any protests then.

Should be Police Lives Matter.
    07-11-2016 09:50 PM
    Doesn't really matter which candidate wins. Whoever is a president nowadays is just a puppet of corporations, the Koch family, George Soros, George Will, etc.

But if it comes down to Clinton vs Trump, I'd most likely vote Trump. I didn't like her statements on police matters recently:

I don't like politicians who call out police instead of the people who aren't law-abiding themselves.
    We have to bring back law and order. Now, whether or not in a place like Chicago you do stop and frisk, which worked very well, Mayor Giuliani is here, worked very well in New York.
    I don't like politicians who support the racial profiling of people of color, personally. Especially by invoking a tactic that has been determined unconstitutional, unlawful and that plain doesn't work. Not to mention, police have to be held at a higher standard. A criminal who hasn't caused any harm to anyone, regardless of their complexion, doesn't deserve a death sentence.

I will be voting Hillary in November. I appreciate someone who holds everyone accountable. Even when it's not popular.
    Evilguppy and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    10-04-2016 12:45 PM
    I don't like politicians who support the racial profiling of people of color, personally. Especially by invoking a tactic that has been determined unconstitutional, unlawful and that plain doesn't work.
    Makes no difference who the sitting president is. Racial profiling will always be a thing. It's a sad reality, but it is what it is. However it is too easy nowadays for people who are up to no good to use the "I'm being profiled" argument. That is what I don't like. Can't tell you the number of times I've witnessed a police officer doing their job and I see bystanders standing around with their camera phones yelling at how the officer is profiling and blah blah blah. I see way too many instances of people provoking and escalating the situation even more. I just saw a guy a couple of months ago get stopped on the street yelling his head off telling people to record his arrest. I found out from the arresting officer (I know him) that the guy had a backpack with THREE loaded firearms. He looked suspicious as can be and I'm glad the officers went up to him.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    10-05-2016 01:16 PM
    Makes no difference who the sitting president is. Racial profiling will always be a thing. It's a sad reality, but it is what it is. However it is too easy nowadays for people who are up to no good to use the "I'm being profiled" argument. That is what I don't like. Can't tell you the number of times I've witnessed a police officer doing their job and I see bystanders standing around with their camera phones yelling at how the officer is profiling and blah blah blah. I see way too many instances of people provoking and escalating the situation even more. I just saw a guy a couple of months ago get stopped on the street yelling his head off telling people to record his arrest. I found out from the arresting officer (I know him) that the guy had a backpack with THREE loaded firearms. He looked suspicious as can be and I'm glad the officers went up to him.
    Can't really speak for those falsely claiming it. But being told "you don't look like you're from around here" in an all white neighborhood despite living on that street for years and having absolutely no criminal record in addition to his failure to ask for my drivers license and registration definitely rubs me the wrong way. And I've had similar run ins throughout my life.

So personally I don't speak for the majority. I speak from personal experience. Which is why I'm not a fan when I hear Trump supporting something that will allow similar things to happen to not just me but my children.

The problem is, what does "suspicious" look like? And who makes that call?
    10-05-2016 02:11 PM