The Jordanian pilot

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I just heard they took over Austin. All the women are now required to wear a burqa and Rick Perry is in the Governors mansion reciting the Qur'an.

What's your frame of mind going to be when the s**t hits the fan in this country, and sleeper cells are killing citizens all across this country? Still a pacifistic view?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yup, I just heard they took over Austin. All the women are now required to wear a burqa and Rick Perry is in the Governors mansion reciting the Qur'an.

I like your humorous enthusiasm...but the truth is, they really are here already, sitting back playing a very slow chess game. it sucks...and they know if they just outright start attacking or blowing sh*t up, Americans will turn on them in a heart beat and will start the kind of revolt middle eastern people are so afraid to do...so they wait, until they can pop up and do something and then run back into a crevasse somewhere until it's time to do it again and hide again.

It's not paranoia honestly. It's just the logic behind the people within those groups. Why WOULDN'T they be here?

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I like your humorous enthusiasm...but the truth is, they really are here already, sitting back playing a very slow chess game. it sucks...and they know if they just outright start attacking or blowing sh*t up, Americans will turn on them in a heart beat and will start the kind of revolt middle eastern people are so afraid to do...so they wait, until they can pop up and do something and then run back into a crevasse somewhere until it's time to do it again and hide again.

It's not paranoia honestly. It's just the logic behind the people within those groups. Why WOULDN'T they be here?

Sean, like you said, "...and they know if they just outright start attacking or blowing sh*t up, Americans will turn on them in a heart beat..." just like the nut at Fort Hood.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Sean, like you said, "...and they know if they just outright start attacking or blowing sh*t up, Americans will turn on them in a heart beat..." just like the nut at Fort Hood.

What you read about in Paris, is already happening here. What is it going to take to wake you up, when ISIS takes over Wrigley Field?

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Really? A veteran of what?

You really want to go there?. Get ready to eat crow.

My lottery number was 303. Nixon was president. The only job I could find at that time was pumping gas at a Phillips 66 gas station for $1.60 an hour, so I enlisted.

Since you talk the talk, now you need to walk the walk. I have a few of my pictures posted here, now it's time for you to post a few of yours: Military personnel...grab a can of night vision and line up with your BA eleven-hundred novembers - Windows Central Forums

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Boot Camp-Parris Island 1962.jpegChu Lai-Aug.1965 1.jpeg@palandri...The Marine Corps is a Department of the Navy, the men's dept. Now, you can eat this.:p I'm in the first row, left. The Drill Instructor at the bottom right was awarded the Medal of Honor, for actions during Operation Meade River in 1968. The picture of me was taken before Operation Starlite, Aug. 1965. We all had our pictures taken because we didn't think we were coming back.:p

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 77241View attachment 77242@palandri...The Marine Corps is a Department of the Navy, the men's dept. Now, you can eat this.:p I'm in the first row, left. The Drill Instructor at the bottom right was awarded the Medal of Honor, for actions during Operation Meade River in 1968. The picture of me was taken before Operation Starlite, Aug. 1965. We all had our pictures taken because we didn't think we were coming back.:p

Semper Fi....

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
palandri...one thing to consider is the various groups we've had in our country for quite a long time who would DEFINITELY jump right in line with a group like ISIS if the opportunity presented itself. Groups like the Sovereign Citizens...a group that I have personally dealt with when I was a LEO. This group has the numbers right now, they just don't have the means because most of them join the group because of government taxation issues they've experienced over the years (cited from an ICE report from over a decade ago).

They create their own "official" ID's, which are damn close to government official ID cards when glanced at first, you have to really read the info on the card to see the differences. This one I'm attaching was actually a poorer example of their efforts...I've seen some that look like military ID cards, GSA smart cards, etc...

hqdefault.jpg

...these people, with the right motivation, would be a very dangerous tool for infiltration, and they're everywhere. We had an IRS building that had these guys visiting WEEKLY wanting to protest...this was at an outpost IRS BRANCH office, not some headquarters...and in Atlanta. One city, one office...a handful of incidents from people who have been known to violently make their voices heard. Imagine if they were backed with ISIS funding, weapons and thoughts.

This isn't some conspiracy my friend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro