Flozell, but not Netanyahu?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I don't follow the invisible man in the sky theory.
That's your choice, and there is nothing wrong with it.
Neither do most people of intelligence ... (Just so you know)
As much as I'd like to disagree, I cannot because I believe your statement to be true. Besides, I'd take being "wise" over being "intelligent" any day. ...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In all seriousness, let's agree that some people are believers and some are not. There is no sense in trying to degrade each other for whichever stance each chooses to make.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
He's what I call a "hit and run" poster. Pop in make a few degrading comments to stir things up then disappears.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
He's what I call a "hit and run" poster. Pop in make a few degrading comments to stir things up then disappears.

Not Quite Right has been around a while, and has the privilege of voicing an opinion just like we do. It's all good. Don't let it get to you...;)

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Oh he doesn't bother me. I get a chuckle.

You get more than a chuckle with me ... you get schooled.

"The impossibility of conceiving that this grand and wondrous universe, with our conscious selves, arose through chance, seems to me the chief argument for 
the existence of God."
Charles Darwin

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
So Obama will meet with Flozell, but not with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu on his U.S. visit. What's up with that?
Opinions?

Apples and oranges.
I enjoy listening to David Brooks (conservative/center) and Mark Shields (liberal) on PBS?s ?NewsHour.? They addressed this issue with a united voice (scroll down).
Excerpts: (Brooks): "inviting somebody from overseas to give a speech against the president from the well of the Congress is confrontational and I think unwise, I just think unwise, on two grounds. First, the president ? the country has to speak with a single voice. The gestures of that voice are ? really reside in the White House. And there should be some deference to the executive branch on foreign policy. Second, I just think it?s bad for Bibi Netanyahu to do this. It?s just not a good idea to pick a fight with the president of the United States.?
(Shields): "And he?s invited for one purpose. And that is ? which Speaker Boehner admitted in the caucus of Republicans and was leaked then by his supporters to the press, that he was there to make the serious indictment of the president?s policy, to criticize the president. So he?s bringing this foreign leader, meddling in an Israeli election two weeks before..."

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
If you read Chariots of the Gods, they have a lot evidence that points to all the Gods from the past were actually aliens.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative