Flozell, but not Netanyahu?

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
LOL! There is only one God from the past, and I don't think that He is an alien.

If he's not from earth, then he's an alien. If you were Hindu, you would believe in hundreds of Gods. Are all Hindus wrong?

There is an evolutions path that we know we followed to become Homo sapiens. What or who changed the DNA? Aliens?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
If he's not from earth, then he's an alien. If you were Hindu, you would believe in hundreds of Gods. Are all Hindus wrong?

There is an evolutions path that we know we followed to become Homo sapiens. What or who changed the DNA? Aliens?

No, you just think you know. Man and woman were not created by evolution, but by the Lord's creation. But, I am backing out now, so as not to turn this into a religious peeing contest.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
No, you just think you know.. .

I am open minded. I listen to everybody. I don't say, I am a Christian and I know I am right? I am a Muslim and I know I am right? I am a Buddhist and i know I am right? I am a Hindu and I know I am right

Man and woman were not created by evolution, but by the Lord's creation..

Evolution is a fact, they have found the bones to prove it. Just like they've found dinosaur bones.

But, I am backing out now, so as not to turn this into a religious peeing contest.

There's no peeing contest. Why not be open minded and listen to everyone. Who's right? I am a Christian and i know I am right? I am a Muslim and I know I am right? I am a Buddhist and I know I am right? I am a Hindu and I know I am right

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
We have become a Godless society. Is it any wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I am open minded. I listen to everybody. I don't say, I am a Christian and I know I am right? I am a Muslim and I know I am right? I am a Buddhist and i know I am right? I am a Hindu and I know I am right

Evolution is a fact, they have found the bones to prove it. Just like they've found dinosaur bones.

There's no peeing contest. Why not be open minded and listen to everyone. Who's right? I am a Christian and i know I am right? I am a Muslim and I know I am right? I am a Buddhist and I know I am right? I am a Hindu and I know I am right

I don't understand why you came on here in the first place, and try to push your atheist beliefs. That is an argument that will go on till Judgement Day (and there will be one). I, and others, believe. You, and others, don't believe. Let's just leave it at that.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
About 85% of the U.S. population believes in Him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're quoting old information. Recent studies show that number to be much lower, and dropping very quickly due to the passing of the Baby Boomer generation. You know the last generation before we had multiple avenues of gathering information for ourselves. Rather than blindly following the biased fiction that was being spoon fed to us by our parents, public schools, and the Media of the day.

Here's a quote from Isaac Asimov that states my own position quite well ...
I am an atheist, out and out. It took me a long time to say it. I've been an atheist for years and years, but somehow I felt it was intellectually unrespectable to say one was an atheist, because it assumed knowledge that one didn't have. Somehow, it was better to say one was a humanist or an agnostic. I finally decided that I'm a creature of emotion as well as of reason. Emotionally, I am an atheist. I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
We have become a Godless society. Is it any wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket.
Good read.. And I assume your comment is based on science :p

The gist of the book: "Society without God is a social study of how secular societies such as Denmark and Sweden are not only essentially "godless" but thrive as societies. Social scientist Phil Zuckerman does a wonderful job of capturing the cultures of these Scandinavian nations and provides interesting insight on how they have become secular." ~ Source: Book (JorgeAkaBookShark)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
.....I don't have the evidence to prove that God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect he doesn't that I don't want to waste my time.
Now I can respect that statement because it allows people who don't believe to say so without disrespecting those of us who do.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
?Freedom of religion? which is also means freedom from religion.

That is why I believe our government must be secular in order to protect us all. This is evident by our Constitution in which a religious faith (including Christianity) is not mentioned at all.

IMO. The damage some conservatives are doing to Christianity is only getting worse...... why? Because some (a very vocal some) are more concerned with an earthy kingdom than a heavenly kingdom.

Jesus never once questioned a poor person's situation.

Jesus never once approved of us judging others.

Jesus never once used fear and paranoia to motivate others.

Jesus never once rejected someone different than himself.

Jesus never once asked those who sought his help why they needed help, he just helped them.

Jesus never once asked that his name be printed on a coin, have his birthplace displayed in public. Yet many Christians (not all) find the lack of such display appalling.... when in reality (what I believe) it was the very last thing Jesus wanted.

He wanted/wants is the "Good News" told. Its simple as that. ......

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
“Freedom of religion” which is also means freedom from religion.
It means not having a State sponsored or State mandated religion.

That is why I believe our government must be secular in order to protect us all. This is evident by our Constitution in which a religious faith (including Christianity) is not mentioned at all.
We ARE already protected in regard to religion. What we are seeing now is a deliberate attempt to silence Christianity under the guise of tolerance while being totally accepting of a religion that is clearly intolerant.

IMO. The damage some conservatives are doing to Christianity is only getting worse...... why? Because some (a very vocal some) are more concerned with an earthy kingdom than a heavenly kingdom.
Conservatives Christians, as a whole, did not complain about people saying prayers before meetings, sporting events, and the start of each school day. They are not the ones who are demanding that long held Christmas "traditions" be deemed inappropriate under the guise of tolerance while welcoming the non-American traditions of the intolerant. Those were so-called secularists.

Jesus never once questioned a poor person's situation.
Mark 10:51

Jesus never once approved of us judging others.
John 7:24

Jesus never once used fear and paranoia to motivate others.
Matthew 10:28

Jesus never once rejected someone different than himself.
Matthew 7:21-23

Jesus never once asked those who sought his help why they needed help, he just helped them.
John 6:26

Jesus never once asked that his name be printed on a coin.
True. He wanted us to know that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
have his birthplace displayed in public. [Yet many Christians (not all) find the lack of such display appalling....
What we find appalling is how many people who allegedly do not believe in Jesus or in GOD display hostility and disdain toward those of who us who do, and go out of their way to eradicate any form of us expressing our beliefs whether they are directly impacted or not.
when in reality (what I believe) it was the very last thing Jesus wanted.
smh

He wanted/wants is the "Good News" told. Its simple as that. ......
True, but more than that, He wants us to have everlasting life through our belief and acceptance of Him as Lord and Savior.

Last edited:

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
The damage some conservatives are doing to Christianity is only getting worse...... why? Because some (a very vocal some) are more concerned with an earthy kingdom than a heavenly kingdom.

I think that you meant liberals. They are the believers in murdering babies, gay marriage, etc.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why you came on here in the first place, and try to push your atheist beliefs. That is an argument that will go on till Judgement Day (and there will be one). I, and others, believe. You, and others, don't believe. Let's just leave it at that.

Attachments

• funny-science-pictures.jpg
    funny-science-pictures.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 25

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
What we find appalling is how many people who allegedly do not believe in Jesus or in GOD display hostility and disdain toward those of who us who do, and go out of their way to eradicate any form of us expressing our beliefs whether they are directly impacted or not. smh.

"they’ve taken this idea of no establishment as persecution, because they feel entitled, not to equal status, but to greater status."

Thank you for correcting me with you scripture references. However I still contend conservatives put themselves in conflict with the Christian faith. It happens when you mix government with religion.

Pappy.... conservatives are abortionists too of a sort..... only they choose to abort children after they are born.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods