The Massacre in Paris

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Examples: The Crusades (Beginning 1095), The Inquisition (Beginning 1184), Reformation (circa 1518), Witch Hunts (beginning circa 1480 in Europe), The Holocaust (beginning circa 1933), The Christian Identity Movement (circa 1915).
~ sources: Wikipedia & JaySays.com

We need to rid our selfs of evil from time to time.

Like I saywe need to ride our self of evil and wickedness with gods fire and brim ston
Still, no explanation. If I understand you correctly, you think these acts were justified?!

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Still, no explanation. If I understand you correctly, you think these acts were justified?!

Just ignore the fool. Don't waste any more time on him.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

President Obama draws loud applause from Republicans when he begins a new section of his remarks, "I have no more campaigns to run.":yes::yes:

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
President Obama draws loud applause from Republicans when he begins a new section of his remarks, "I have no more campaigns to run.":yes::yes:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
That's the best part.

edit: Oh wait, you mean this statement?

‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

Or, this statement..

"2014 was the planet's warmest year on record. Now, one year doesn't make a trend, but this does: Fourteen of the 15 warmest years on record have all fallen in the first 15 years of this century."

Booooogus!

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I like this statement:

"When what you're doing doesn't work for 50 years, it's time to try something new," President Obama says.

What about the last 6 years!

chuckles

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That's the best part.

edit: Oh wait, you mean this statement?

‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’

Or, this statement..

"2014 was the planet's warmest year on record. Now, one year doesn't make a trend, but this does: Fourteen of the 15 warmest years on record have all fallen in the first 15 years of this century."

Booooogus!

Whats boooogus is that the oil companies own you and you don't even know it.

franknasty

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
I like this statement:

"When what you're doing doesn't work for 50 years, it's time to try something new," President Obama says.

What about the last 6 years!

chuckles

This was his best speech ever he stole the show.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Really? I drive a Prius.

Chuckles

Really.... they own you because the masters of your belief system are paid for by big oil.

... and you do what you are told.

We have seen this before many times:

• tobacco smoking
  • acid rain
  • ozone layer and fluorocarbons
  • DDT
  • etc etc

Despite all the evidence (which has now been proven without a doubt), the basic strategy of those opposing action was "keeping the controversy alive" by spreading doubt and confusion after a scientific consensus had been reached.

History repeats itself once again........

Its easy to see the nexus of who "those opposing action" are... its the companies whose products are causing the harm. Then follow the money, follow the lobbyists.... and follow all the way to partisan voters who don't know they are being bought and paid for by the very same companies who threaten their health and their environment.

All for money.

Chuckle all you want... your children won't be chuckling.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I think your confused. I'm a registered Conservative not Republican. Sounds like they already own you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro