The Massacre in Paris

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Come on, man. Did you really just say this? How many abortion clinics have been bombed? How many abortion clinic doctors and nurses have been murdered? I don't have statistics, but can pretty much guarantee that most....probably all were done by Christians. I don't agree with giving all Muslims a pass, but Christians absolutely are a violent group as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Example or news article?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just want to make it clear that I never said radical Christian fundamentalists were non-violent...I said the Westboro Baptist Church people were more offensive, but not violent. There are so many examples of violent Christian faith based actions it's not even funny...especially if we delve into history.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Are you serious?

If these abortion bombings you talk about that supposedly were carried out by Christians happened, and it's documented that the person was a Christian and did it because of their religion, there should be news articles readily available. I want a source. Is that some foreign thought?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I just want to make it clear that I never said radical Christian fundamentalists were non-violent...I said the Westboro Baptist Church people were more offensive, but not violent. There are so many examples of violent Christian faith based actions it's not even funny...especially if we delve into history.

I do apologize for taking your words out of context. I could have worded what I was trying to convey better. There definitely have been cases where Christians have done horrible things, just as bad as Islamic terrorists. I was meaning to reference what you said about Westboro baptist church.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to bow out of this thread... I just learned that my sister most probably has cancer... That really takes the desire to debate and argue out of a person.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
There are so many examples of violent Christian faith based actions it's not even funny...especially if we delve into history.
Examples: The Crusades (Beginning 1095), The Inquisition (Beginning 1184), Reformation (circa 1518), Witch Hunts (beginning circa 1480 in Europe), The Holocaust (beginning circa 1933), The Christian Identity Movement (circa 1915).
~ sources: Wikipedia & JaySays.com

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Come on, man. Did you really just say this? How many abortion clinics have been bombed? How many abortion clinic doctors and nurses have been murdered? I don't have statistics, but can pretty much guarantee that most....probably all were done by Christians. I don't agree with giving all Muslims a pass, but Christians absolutely are a violent group as well.

Christianity has one of the most violent histories. The colonial conquests (over 15 million native americans slaughtered), The crusades, the slave trade, Bosnia during the early to mid 90's, oh and let's not forget the countless number of hangings committed by christians in the United States.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If these abortion bombings you talk about that supposedly were carried out by Christians happened, and it's documented that the person was a Christian and did it because of their religion, there should be news articles readily available. I want a source. Is that some foreign thought?

Planned Parenthood Clinic in Brookline, MA...bombed by a Christian fundamentalist group called "Army of God".

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to bow out of this thread... I just learned that my sister most probably has cancer... That really takes the desire to debate and argue out of a person.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. My thoughts are with her in a speedy recovery.

As far as the news articles go, I will find them, but am shocked that I would need to do this. Isn't it common knowledge? I mean, I don't need to go outside to know that the sky is blue.....

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Prayers to your sister and your family that all works out well.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Very sorry to hear this...positive vibes and prayers sent to you and your family, especially your sister. Thankfully we live in a world of technology and medicine combining forces, and people are beating cancer more often than ever these days!

franknasty

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Examples: The Crusades (Beginning 1095), The Inquisition (Beginning 1184), Reformation (circa 1518), Witch Hunts (beginning circa 1480 in Europe), The Holocaust (beginning circa 1933), The Christian Identity Movement (circa 1915).
We need to rid our selfs of evil from time to time.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I can usually pretend that misspellings are phone typos or poor eyesight - that's where my mistypes come from. But this time I don't see any possible excuse.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

We need to rid our selfs of evil from time to time.
Since your comment was in response to mine: Please explain what you mean.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal