Not open for further replies.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
More Americans say ObamaCare is hurting their families

"It's no wonder why Americans have such a negative view of ObamaCare. They know it's not working. They see through unicorns and fairy dust on which this law was sold."

Other side of the argument. I'm fair and balanced like that. > Why Do Americans Still Hate Obamacare?

They interviewed a thousand people 18 and older. The issue is that they don't say what regions, what incomes or anything. So the data reflects whatever they want it to. At that a thousand people is less than 1% of any given region in America. A very sensational headline.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
They interviewed a thousand people 18 and older. The issue is that they don't say what regions, what incomes or anything. So the data reflects whatever they want it to. At that a thousand people is less than 1% of any given region in America. A very sensational headline.

The same way that polls are taken, and they are pretty accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

They asked less than 850 people the question:

Do you generally disapprove or approve of the ACA?

And the question was asked in all 50 states at different times in the year. Not the most accurate since in a year the ACA website stabilized and the affects of the ACA are just now settling in. I can't trust it that much.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Conservatism represents the founding principles.

No it does not. The founding principles were extremely liberal. They reveled against government, protested, rioted, started a war, then later claimed the west, bought land, and limited slavery, and then a Republican then eliminated slavery. Created the Constitution, I mean they did a lot of liberal things.

If that is conservatism in your opinion, then liberals are the real conservatives, and the now current conservatives are fakes. Anyways conservatism isn't an old idea, it is a new one. Republicans have no real identity but are trying to hold onto ideas that don't hold water in 2015.

franknasty

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No it does not. The founding principles were extremely liberal. They reveled against government, protested, rioted, started a war, then later claimed the west, bought land, and limited slavery, and then a Republican then eliminated slavery. Created the Constitution, I mean they did a lot of liberal things.

If that is conservatism in your opinion, then liberals are the real conservatives, and the now current conservatives are fakes. Anyways conservatism isn't an old idea, it is a new one. Republicans have no real identity but are trying to hold onto ideas that don't hold water in 2015.

Progressives/Liberals/Independents/Democrats detest the bedrock principles of American government.They detest the Declaration of Independence, which enshrines the protection of individual natural rights, and they detest the Constitution.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Progressives/Liberals/Independents/Democrats detest the bedrock principles of American government.They detest the Declaration of Independence, which enshrines the protection of individual natural rights, and they detest the Constitution.

No they do not.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. and Comedy Central lies to you..

Comedy Central is is just that, a channel for yucks. The fact that Colbert Report and The Daily Show happen to report balanced politics (they have openly criticized both sides of the aisle) with jokes is just icing on the cake. Fact of the matter is all main stream media is tainted and you should take all of then with a grain of salt.

I just read my news online from various sources and then make up my own mind. That is the best way.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
MSNBC is trustworthy I love sharptons and Rachel maddow

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

MSNBC is loads better than Fox News, that's for sure. They don't openly push the rich right mans agenda.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
No they do not.

Liberal Democrats have been co-opted into the Progressive Movement thinking it is just a "cool" name. Who doesn't want to be "Progressive"? It started 1880's with a goal to downplay our Founder's limited government with individual responsibility and progress to a state controlled society. The underlying theory is that the community has absolute right and determines its own destiny and that of its members. Thus, it trumps individual right and rights to individual property. Eventually, it progresses to a World Governing Body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro