Thoughts on Senate CIA report

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It's one thing to inadvertently kill civilians, it's another thing to purposely torture them. The analogy is not congruent.

Inadvertently? Are you kidding me? You launch missiles and drones to wipe out areas of a city/country and call the death of civilians inadvertent? Sounds like leftist spin propaganda to me. SMH.

I’m done with these political threads. It’s like debating a brick wall.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Inadvertently? Are you kidding me? You launch missiles and drones to wipe out areas of a city/country and call the death of civilians inadvertent? Sounds like leftist spin propaganda to me. SMH.

I?m done with these political threads. It?s like debating a brick wall.

Are they targeting the civilians, then its inadvertent, meaning they would try to avoid killing citizens. If I walk up to a prisoner and punch him in the face , I clearly do it on purpose one action is a result of a direct action the other a by product of an indirect action, I'll let you look up the definition of inadvertent.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Are they targeting the civilians, then its inadvertent, meaning they would try to avoid killing citizens. If I walk up to a prisoner and punch him in the face , I clearly do it on purpose one action is a result of a direct action the other a by product of an indirect action, I'll let you look up the definition of inadvertent.

It’s NOT inadvertent when it’s a known factor to any widespread bombing or drone attack. Inadvertent means that you could not anticipate the loss/casualty as an outcome of the action. There is NO DOUBT that bombing in this way will have civilian casualties. Period. It is NOT inadvertent.

And, as previously stated, I’m out of this thread. I have stated my position, so I am done.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I wouldn't torture people, period. What I find extremely disturbing is how you justify it. Aggression breeds aggression.

What you don't understand is aggression breeds aggression. If I come on to you aggressively, what am I going to get? I am going to get an aggressive response. What does that solve?

If you think that's morally right, then you go ahead and do that. If you could pop back in here and give us your cell number at Leavenworth, I'll write to you.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
It?s NOT inadvertent when it?s a known factor to any widespread bombing or drone attack. Inadvertent means that you could not anticipate the loss/casualty as an outcome of the action. There is NO DOUBT that bombing in this way will have civilian casualties. Period. It is NOT inadvertent.

And, as previously stated, I?m out of this thread. I have stated my position, so I am done.

1 :not focusing the mind on a matter :inattentive
2 :unintentional <an inadvertent omission>

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
This Democratic-led committee is a disgrace they should all be shot as traitors. Sounds like there working for the Terrorist.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Does the FBI, ATF, Secret Service, or your local Police do what the CIA did to get information? There's a 101 other ways to get the information you need.

That wasn't my question...I asked you what you felt the most efficient method would be? Saying there are 101 ways to get info is kind of silly. And yes, the FBI, ATF, Secret Service and Police at times use tactics that many people would be opposed to given their nature.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
And yes, the FBI, ATF, Secret Service and Police at times use tactics that many people would be opposed to given their nature.

Which I have no problem with. If we gotta get a little off the reservation to get something, then by all means do it.

He's not going to answer the question because there is no good answer he can give.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
And by the way, I have no morality issues with water boarding people who have even the slightest ties to a terrorist organization. Go cry for them someplace else.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
That wasn't my question...I asked you what you felt the most efficient method would be? Saying there are 101 ways to get info is kind of silly. And yes, the FBI, ATF, Secret Service and Police at times use tactics that many people would be opposed to given their nature.

Look, if you want to go torture people or spout off how great it is in getting information, you go ahead and do that. I know it's morally wrong and so does the majority of the civilized world. You think it's morally right.

You are incorrect, there are 101 other ways to get information you need. Seriously, you don't need to beat on people or torture people rectally to get the information you need. It only takes a little creativity. Didn't the report say we spent $80 million on two psychologist to evaluate the EIT's, Do you know how many people you could get to talk from the middle east with $80 million and a new identity? Do you know who Morten Storm is? or what he did?

....You know what? I am wasting my time talking to you because your mind is made up. Good luck to you.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Look, if you want to go torture people or spout off how great it is in getting information, you go ahead and do that. I know it's morally wrong and so does the majority of the civilized world. You think it's morally right.

You are incorrect, there are 101 other ways to get information you need. Seriously, you don't need to beat on people or torture people rectally to get the information you need. It only takes a little creativity. Didn't the report say we spent $80 million on two psychologist to evaluate the EIT's, Do you know how many people you could get to talk from the middle east with $80 million and a new identity? Do you know who Morten Storm is? or what he did?

....You know what? I am wasting my time talking to you because your mind is made up. Good luck to you.

Can you even comprehend what a terrorist is?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

What the ever loving F*#K are you talking about? I simply asked you a question here and you've now danced around it twice...the second time throwing a temper tantrum in the process. I simply wanted an answer from YOU as to what YOU thought was the most efficient way of getting this info...not some generic "There's lots of ways"...no, what do YOU think is the most efficient way of doing it (since you've said now that the way it's done is absolutely wrong).

And the second portion was simply a correction in something you said that was wrong...all those entities that you listed do employ means of interrogation that you would oppose as they are physically violent in nature. Happens all the time.

Can you answer the question? Or are you going to explode like a 10 year old who had his Nintendo taken away again?

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
What the ever loving F*#K are you talking about? I simply asked you a question here and you've now danced around it twice...the second time throwing a temper tantrum in the process. I simply wanted an answer from YOU as to what YOU thought was the most efficient way of getting this info...not some generic "There's lots of ways"...no, what do YOU think is the most efficient way of doing it (since you've said now that the way it's done is absolutely wrong).

And the second portion was simply a correction in something you said that was wrong...all those entities that you listed do employ means of interrogation that you would oppose as they are physically violent in nature. Happens all the time.

Can you answer the question? Or are you going to explode like a 10 year old who had his Nintendo taken away again?

What do expect from a left-wing extremist who would give up a family member to prove a point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

You better reread the P.U.P.P.A.H guidelines Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
All "he" does is "dance around" the issues. He only knows how to spew the left-wing extremist bigotry and hatred. We should view these left-wing extremist as well as politicians with the deepest contempt you can possibly imagine. What they are doing to this country, what they are doing to our finances – there is not a criminal in any federal prison, state prison, city or county jail, with respect to financial crimes of any sort who collectively could have done the kind of damage that Barack Obama and Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and YES, willing, timid, gutless Republicans have done to this country! To your future, to your children and your grandchildren! What they are doing is with malice and with forethought….

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh