Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Politics isn't just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it.

Sarah Palin

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

"Mr. President, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke." --Sarah Palin, on how President Obama should deal with Russian President Vladimir Putin, CPAC speech, March 8, 2014

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009

BTW Sarah.... where are these "death panels" you speak of?

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

Palin is a talking head..... nothing more.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
If there are twelve clowns in a ring, you can jump in the middle and start reciting Shakespeare, but to the audience, you'll just be the thirteenth clown.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I have absolutely no affiliation with any political party. None whatsoever. I put that on my mother's life. But the reason Sarah Palin has remained in the public spotlight is because of liberals bringing her to the light with whatever garbage she spews out. I wouldn't have even known Palin posted that (which I've already made clear I agree with) had it not been for this thread making me aware.

Stop making people aware and let things like Palin and her trashy family just be what they are without shedding more light on it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
And yet you continue to focus on her. Hmmm. If she’s just a "talking head", why does she and her speech threaten you so?

Exactly.

Why use someone like her as an example to prove a point making more people aware of her message. Let her voice just get lower and lower.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
So now we're labeling people dividers when they don't share the same views that we have.

Understood.

How about we just call it what it is? They're just people with opinions. For every person that is influenced by Sarah Palin there is another being influenced by Hilary Clinton. Just call a spade a spade. There is no right and wrong.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The decline of the Democratic Party has arrived... No longer the party of "Robin Hood" they morphed in to the "Sheriff of Nottingham."

The Democratic Party’s image has hit a record low following the beating its members took in the midterm elections, a new Gallup Poll shows.

Just 36% of Americans have a favorable view of the Democratic Party, down 6 percentage points since September. That’s the lowest for Democrats since Gallup started asking the image question in 1992.

By comparison, 42% of Americans have a favorable view of the Republican Party — up 2 points. Gallup says this is the first time since September 2011 that the GOP rates higher than Democrats on favorability.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
So now we're labeling people dividers when they don't share the same views that we have.

Understood.

How about we just call it what it is? They're just people with opinions. For every person that is influenced by Sarah Palin there is another being influenced by Hilary Clinton. Just call a spade a spade. There is no right and wrong.

Well said sir!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Understood.

I can agree with this. Let's just make sure that EVERYONE is aware that those spades are on BOTH sides....

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
War on Women..... lets see what Rush has to say about that...

Limbaugh: A caller asked, when did birth control pills become so important to the humane condition, the federal government requires every insurance policy to cover them? Eye examines, dental work are not mandated by Obamacare, but contraception is. Birth control pills are. Which is worse, to go blind from lack of regular eye exams or or to get pregnant?

And again, pregnancy is something that you have to do to cause. It doesn't just happen to you while you're walking down the street except in the case of sexual abuse. Pregnancy requires actions and yet we treat it as a great imposition that women need to be protected from. It's a sickness, it's a disease, it's whatever and there's got to be a pill for it. And yet they wouldn't have the problem if they didn't do a certain thing. It's that simple.

----------------

Is Rush the GOP... certainly he is not, however his influence on GOP voters is great.

Too bad Rush is ignorant to the fact that doctors prescribe birth control pills to:

reduce cramps or menstrual pain (31%); menstrual regulation, which for some women may help prevent migraines and other painful ?side effects? of menstruation (28%); treatment of acne (14%); and treatment of endometriosis (4%).

But Rush is equating Obamacare's birth control mandate to the government supporting sluts.

So yes... there are a ton of "low information" voters out there, flamed by the likes of Limbaugh... and Palin. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to look out my window here in Michigan and see if I can view Wisconsin across Lake Michigan.

Pelosi also said you have to pass a bill to see what's in it, and Democratic voters ate it up - completely missing how idiotic and useless such a statement it. Bernie Sanders has some pretty wild views as do many people on the far left. Schumer, for example. Remember the commercials of Ryan throwing an old woman off a cliff? "Die quickly." Sound familiar? You're being a little lopsided in your criticisms, I think.

You do realize that the linchpin of the Democratic Party are lower income, lower education, minority voters? The GOP is generally criticized for catering to wealthy whites and big business. I think you're a bit confused there. The proportion of college educated voters in each side is clearly in favor of the GOP. The people who can use a calculator and see that their insurance premiums and taxes are going to go up...

Why do you think welfare, immigration, and amnesty-type policies are so important to them (Dems). These are generally people who are easily won by a political party that can give them something in exchange for a vote, and be pretty confident the voter won't inform themselves on what they're actually trading their vote for.

Do I care that much? Not really. Let Palin do her thing. She isn't any worse than her Democratic equivalents and this idea that one party is better than another is laughable and just goes to show how blind some people can be. They're all horrible rhetoricians that always have a greater interest than yours.

They only give you a little bit so they can get elected and do what they want to do (until its campaign time, then you suddenly matter again).

Enjoy that.

BTW I only focused on some dems to add a little balance to the discussion. They are all scumbags IMO.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Pelosi also said you have to pass a bill to see what's in it, and Democratic voters ate it up - completely missing how idiotic and useless such a statement it. Bernie Sanders has some pretty wild views as do many people on the far left. Schumer, for example. Remember the commercials of Ryan throwing an old woman off a cliff? "Die quickly." Sound familiar? You're being a little lopsided in your criticisms, I think.

You do realize that the linchpin of the Democratic Party are lower income, lower education, minority voters? The GOP is generally criticized for catering to wealthy whites and big business. I think you're a bit confused there. The proportion of college educated voters in each side is clearly in favor of the GOP. The people who can use a calculator and see that their insurance premiums and taxes are going to go up...

Why do you think welfare, immigration, and amnesty-type policies are so important to them (Dems). These are generally people who are easily won by a political party that can give them something in exchange for a vote, and be pretty confident the voter won't inform themselves on what they're actually trading their vote for.

Do I care that much? Not really. Let Palin do her thing. She isn't any worse than her Democratic equivalents and this idea that one party is better than another is laughable and just goes to show how blind some people can be. They're all horrible rhetoricians that always have a greater interest than yours.

They only give you a little bit so they can get elected and do what they want to do (until its campaign time, then you suddenly matter again).

Enjoy that.

BTW I only focused on some dems to add a little balance to the discussion. They are all scumbags IMO.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

It is funny how Democrats used to be historically racists, and then changed their tune in the 1900s and gained minority support, yet Republicans have historically been kind to minorities, but now have a party that has known ignorant members, who dislike that minorities like Democrats now.

It is not because Democrats are catering to minorities, it is because Republicans have in the last 20 or so years have changed. They changed from being a real helpful party to a party that has lost its luster. I mean so many great Republicans have done so much for minorities, now they can't go a week without someone saying something ignorant or stupid.

And they have the nerve to call themselves the "Grand Old Party", they couldn't more different than they used to be.

When you have people in a country who just want to be have decent life, who do they vote for? The Democrats who are actively trying to help them, or the people who are known Anti-gay, anti-abortion, and anti-welfare?

It isn't a hard decision and I think people fail to see it from the voters who are actual democrats point of view.

And they are both hurting politics, but only one has shown any love for the current minorities, LGBT communities, and overall people who care for their social welfare.

It is ok to disagree with their opinion, but to say Democrats are just giving hand outs and people are voting for handouts is entirely incorrect.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
It is funny how Democrats used to be historically racists, and then changed their tune in the 1900s and gained minority support, yet Republicans have historically been kind to minorities, but now have a party that has known ignorant members, who dislike that minorities like Democrats now.

It is not because Democrats are catering to minorities, it is because Republicans have in the last 20 or so years have changed. They changed from being a real helpful party to a party that has lost its luster. I mean so many great Republicans have done so much for minorities, now they can't go a week without someone saying something ignorant or stupid.

And they have the nerve to call themselves the "Grand Old Party", they couldn't more different than they used to be.

When you have people in a country who just want to be have decent life, who do they vote for? The Democrats who are actively trying to help them, or the people who are known anti-abortion, and anti-welfare?

It isn't a hard decision and I think people fail to see it from the voters who are actual democrats point of view.

And they are both hurting politics, but only one has shown any love for the current minorities, LGBT communities, and overall people who care for their social welfare.

It is ok to disagree with their opinion, but to say Democrats are just giving hand outs and people are voting for handouts is entirely incorrect.

So...Why did the Democrats lose control of the U.S. Senate!?! Stop ignoring a question/fact (like you always do) and answer...

"Anti-gay," Have you read the bible? I suggest Leviticus 18:22....

"anti-abortion" I'm fine with a "woman's right to choose" I don't want my tax dollars used for it...period!

"anti-welfare" Everyone needs assistance from time to time.... I do have issues with people getting welfare for life....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox