Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I actually think that little "comic" is funny. Not because Sarah Palin happened to post it. You could wake me up at 3AM to tell me that she died and I'd fall back asleep like a baby. But I happen to agree with the message that comic is sending.

I'll go on the record and say that all the outlawing that has happened in Ferguson is a bigger injustice than what the Mike Brown situation has been presented as by the media. You have to be a real sack of sh*t to destroy businesses in your own community that help your community strive. And then most likely nobody will be prosecuted for anything. Ain't nobody going to build a damn business there anymore. Good luck to those people that have to drive out 10 miles to buy a carton of milk every time they need to go to the grocery store. Just like it is was here in Los Angeles after the L.A. Riots. Absolute morons.

White people rioting over stupid sh*t...

Look at these thu..... oh wait, that was in Huntington Beach after a surf competition.
fz9ZLFH.jpg

Denver 2014 because a football team lost.
JcvSEUt.jpg

San Fransisco 2012, because a baseball team won.
ThQDczy.jpg

Vancouver 2011, because a hockey team lost.
4oD2hNY.jpg

Keene, NH 2014.... because of ... Pumpkins. Yep, Pumpkins
c7ArKYi.jpg

Tennessee, 2010. Because Lane Kiffin was no longer going to coach their football team.
pOJysbj.jpg

Pennsylvania, 2011. Because someone lost their job for ignoring sexual abuse of children.
1iqPXhl.jpg

Lexington, KY, 2012. Because a basketball team won a game.
ElXyQtD.jpg

Boston, 2004. Because a baseball team won a game. One woman was killed by police.
g5YWkZs.jpg

West Virginia, 2014. Because a football team unexpectedly won a regular season game.
TJ2j2GH.jpg

Attachments

• ThQDczy.jpg
    ThQDczy.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 29

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
It is funny how when black people match for something we are stupid and morons but when people set cars on fire and riot because Lebron James left Cleveland, it is all a O.K.

People want to distract from the actual message and focus on people who don't know how to act or have no association with the actual protestors.

As any look on the media will tell you there are a LOT of peaceful protestors out there.

If anyone saw The Daily Show on the 4th, Jon Stewart had some good points for this situation.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
It is funny how when black people match for something we are stupid and morons but when people set cars on fire and riot because Lebron James left Cleveland, it is all a O.K.

People want to distract from the actual message and focus on people who don't know how to act or have no association with the actual protestors.

As any look on the media will tell you there are a LOT of peaceful protestors out there.

If anyone saw The Daily Show on the 4th, Jon Stewart had some good points for this situation.

+100000000

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
kilofoxtrot, when did I use race as a factor in the point I made? People that riot, no matter the reason or the race are all savages.

Stop assuming.

Last edited:

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
GOD! Do yall have to turn EVERYTHING SINGLE thread into a race discussion?? Not accusing you Heisenberg, I agree with what you've said. But I see the democrats in every thread, every time, turn it into a race pity party. GET A LIFE

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Nobody thinks that way, and if they did, yes it would be very sad.

Nobody? Seriously? You've have never read, seen or heard about someone who thinks that way?

Are those statements really any different from, a guy who gets a lot of women is a stud, but a women who gets a lot of men is a (bad word). Of course "nobody" thinks that way? and if they did it would be sad?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Nobody? Seriously? You've have never read, seen or heard about someone who thinks that way?

Are those statements really any different from, a guy who gets a lot of women is a stud, but a women who gets a lot of men is a (bad word). Of course "nobody" thinks that way? and if they did it would be sad?

Nobody with a brain thinks that way. And those that do are the exception rather than the rule.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Nobody thinks that way? That is comical and very close minded. Apparently you've never visited racist States such as West Virginia....which is still stuck in 1940.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Nobody? I have seenultiple cases of people in this very forum think that way. To say otherwise is to ignore it.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I will give the nonbelievers an example, remember how Trayvon Martin was found out to be a weed smoker? None of you noticed how all of sudden, the media and large amount of people turned and called him a druggy and a weed head, some people even tried to call him a thug, even though he had no known gang affiliations.

If you didn't at least notice that, you are definitely willfully ignorant. There is a racial divide that causes whites to assume the worst about minorities and are the first ones quick to call a minority a thug and the media puts out the worst possible pictures of that dead minority on TV.

White guy dies, he gets nice pictures with his family or of them when they were young. Black guy dies they get the most thugged out looking pics, or try to find something that looks incriminating or puts them in a bad light.

You should have seen the meme after Michael Brown was shot, various black people were showing different pictures of themselves, one that was bad and one that was good, titled "If they gunned me downWhich picture would they use?".

http://iftheygunnedmedown.tumblr.com

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
kilofoxtrot, when did I use race as a factor in the point I made? People that riot, no matter the reason or the race are all savages.

Stop assuming.

"But I happen to agree with the message that comic is sending."

Do you think I can't add 2 + 2?

Racism has become a reflex in this country...... one doesn't even know they are doing it. I am guilty of it too.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
And this is like the forth thread you've taken off topic to a race discussion... SMH

It is unfortunate that race can't be discussed freely. If it gets brought up it gets silenced or criticized but I have to go along with everyone else praying to Fox News and hearing the gospel of Conservatism.

Race, whether you like it or not is an issue in the Unites States, no matter how much you don't want to talk about it. A lot of issues in the U.S. stem from a non post racial society.

But go ahead and dismiss my claims. That's fine.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
That's the only thing Democrats can do. They have no facts or substance.

You have no facts or substance. It is either accuse people of being a liberal or democrat and talk about Fox and Friends 24/7 or criticizing the President in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2