Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It always matters you son of a b*tch. THWG!

It may have mattered for y'all, and yes it was shameful to us, but we wouldn't have made it to the playoffs had we won, so we're right where we would have been had we won.
And I consider you to be a friend on iMore, so I would prefer you didn't use such language against me

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Soeasy I?m in the City two or three times a week and not at high end Valet either just regular parking garages and most of the valet parkers are black and that?s who gets my keys.
You're right they would not want my 2001 Grand Am commuter car or any car I own.

The funny thing is that most of the parking garage attendants throughout the city(all five boros), trust me I've parked at many of them, are immigrants of one kind or another.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
It may have mattered for y'all, and yes it was shameful to us, but we wouldn't have made it to the playoffs had we won, so we're right where we would have been had we won.
And I consider you to be a friend on iMore, so I would prefer you didn't use such language against me

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

White guys are so sensitive...it's just words.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
The funny thing is that most of the parking garage attendants throughout the city(all five boros), trust me I've parked at many of them, are immigrants of one kind or another.

Your right and I just see the skin color and assume black and that’s wrong being from outer white landia.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

The garage we used last time we went earlier this year had a Iranian guy who scratched the crap out of the back of our rental, and then proceeded to tell us it must have happened on the way to him. Thankfully, NYC rental companies don't flip out about scratches so much given the behavior of the drivers in the city. $45/day and not even that convenient...god bless those gouging parking garage owners.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That's the spirit! Now if we can just pull together and get these movie studios to stop being cowardly p*ssies and play The Interview on Christmas...or Team America...either will work for me.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
That's the spirit! Now if we can just pull together and get these movie studios to stop being cowardly p*ssies and play The Interview on Christmas...or Team America...either will work for me.

Bytch move of the day. The government can't tell Sony what do, or the theaters but seriously Sony should just release for free or negotiate new opening , the movie will have great sales.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Bytch move of the day. The government can't tell Sony what do, or the theaters but seriously Sony should just release for free or negotiate new opening , the movie will have great sales.
The things like the not very protected password files were disturbing. Let alone easy passwords like "sony123". Smh.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Yes I say show it, by holding out we are just saying we can be easily blackmailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner