Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The liberals, you see, do not want to confront conservatives ideas; they just want to attack conservatives as a group, and particularly our motives.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Conservatism is An active intellectual pursuit; it requires constant vigilance.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
The liberals, you see, do not want to confront conservatives ideas; they just want to attack conservatives as a group, and particularly our motives.

I hope that's not directed towards me. I'm not a Liberal, nor a Conservative. I'm a NY'er. Were a different breed. HAH!

But seriously, I think both ideologies die eventually and the world(this one or Mars) will be a much better place when all the old men, reading words in old books die away and let the new generations of bright and educated individuals take over.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
There's very little time left in this year and we still need a few memos to supersede state laws. Gay marriage for all and legalize drugs FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Conservatism is An active intellectual pursuit; it requires constant vigilance.

Come on my friend. Admit that you like this thread. I'm mean, honestly, what else do you have to do all day?

Conservatism=Intellectual?

Intellectual:

A person who places a high value on or pursues things of interest to the intellect or the more complex forms and fields of knowledge, as aesthetic or philosophical matters, especially on an abstract and general level.

Do you know what PEW is? I'm guessing you don't.

Here's the reality: The Pew Research discovered that only 6% of scientist identify as Republican. In another study they discovered that 27% of Americans have college degrees which consists of 25% Republican, 30% Libertarian and 48% Liberal. At the graduate level or people with Master's and PhD's tend to be even more liberal.

Conservatives are less educated than liberals. This is a fact.

Now I'm sure you'll respond with the nonsense about Liberal College Professors 'brainwashing' all these people.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I hope that's not directed towards me. I'm not a Liberal, nor a Conservative. I'm a NY'er. Were a different breed. HAH!

But seriously, I think both ideologies die eventually and the world(this one or Mars) will be a much better place when all the old men, reading words in old books die away and let the new generations of bright and educated individuals take over.

Conservatism is a liberating philosophy. It's a magnificent philosophy. It's a philosophy for the ages, for all times.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
There's very little time left in this year and we still need a few memos to supersede state laws. Gay marriage for all and legalize drugs FTW!

Can't speak on the drugs, but I see no problem with a gay couple being allowed to get married.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Conservatism is a liberating philosophy. It's a magnificent philosophy. It's a philosophy for the ages, for all times.

I don't know how if it is a young philosophy wanting less change and more catering to big businesses and those with deep pockets.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Says the person that claims to follow the bible LOL!

Well, never mind.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Sorry. Conservatism will die. Liberalism will also die as our species evolves. It's probably hard for you to accept that.

But it's not your fault it's how you're hardwired. You're not actually making a choice. Even though you believe you are.

Conservative and liberal brains may be wired differently - The Washington Post

Differences in Conservative and Liberal Brains - 2012 Presidential Election - ProCon.org

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Each man and woman is unique, that we have a duty to promote our unalienable rights and to protect them.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So what you're saying is that your lifestyle and experience isn't as sophisticated as others might be, so your viewpoint on what is happening in the rest of the word is also limited?

AND, so saying, your point of view MIGHT be a bit narrower than another's?

I'm in a CITY of 8.3mm bodies.

I would like to believe that MY observation of having never seen a white valet would hold more weight to this specific point than yours.

You have to admit that it's hard for you to see a certain point-of-view when you have nothing to reference.

It would be like me trying to argue against the quality of 'small town' living when I've never lived in one.

That's fair to say. Yes?

Oh, we're sophisticated, just no valet services to speak of. Y'all make a lot of assumptions. Most of which are wrong. Has a black person ever been mistaken for a valet or other person before? I would think so. That happens to a lot of people of all colors. Blacks don't have a systematic monopoly on it though.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I agree. Sorry **** stick I'm not from West Virginia. I just live here.

So WV jokes are pointless.

Hahahahaha! How the heck would I know where you're from????

I thought that icon of your was some kind of screwed up Wonder Woman symbol.

Hahahahaha... Classic!!

You ever read Shakspeare?

"Methinks thou doth protest too much!"

Hilarious!

Having spent a lot of my early Wall Street years in WV, all of your posts now make sense.

Sorry Brother. I had no idea you were from that god-forgotten place.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh, we're sophisticated, just no valet services to speak of. Y'all make a lot of assumptions. Most of which are wrong. Has a black person ever been mistaken for a valet or other person before? I would think so. That happens to a lot of people of all colors. Blacks don't have a systematic monopoly on it though.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ok compare how much it happens to other people and then compare proportional how often it happens to black people. The issue is not about whether it can happen to another person , it's a question of likeliness to happen to someone who is black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73