Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
What's it like to be so full of hate and bigotry that it consumes your entire day after day after day. What it's like to be a Communists in the land of the free. What it must be like to hate your own race and call those who disagree an uncle tom.

So much hate.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
What's it like to be so full of hate and bigotry that it consumes your entire day after day after day. What it's like to be a Communists in the land of the free. What it must be like to hate your own race and call those who disagree an uncle tom.

So much hate.

^biggest hypocritical statement ever made.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No I come to iForum to just talk politics in the politics forum.

You didn't answer my question being as you are white and most valet are white, how often have you randomly been handed keys to park a car?

I haven't had that opportunity. I think there's only 1 restaurant here with valet service. No other place. But I don't eat there. I do pass by a good bit. iForum? LOL OK, but why here? Most members here don't know didly squat about politics. Why not a for real political forum or site? You have great debate skills. Most here (those who use forum apps) find the political threads a distraction and would rather not have it. Well, of those who've voiced an opinion. Anyway, I was just curious. I had enough talking politics on Twitter. I grew tired of it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

reseefata107

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey, SeanHRCC
I read your post about disaster at New Orleans a few years back during the Bush administration years in office. In term of Mother Nature disaster, no one has a power or strong enough to avert a major hurricane like Katrina in New Orleans. However, a man has a power to do good to other people that can?t help themselves at the time of needs. Praised to a good friend of yours who stayed back to aid other people who are desperately in needs that day in hurricane in New Orleans. Whether you blamed Bush or not, Bush was a man in power during hurricane Katrina and he could have done more quickly, smartly, wisely to rescue the stranded, helpless, hopeless and despaired victims who are waiting for the man in charged with powered (Bush) to come to their aid as quickly as he could.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Most valets I've seen are white. But I don't live in a big city. Do you ever post or comment about Apple or Apple products? Or are you here to do nothing but argue about race?

I've lived in NYC my entire life with the exception of a year in Tokyo to study and work. I have NEVER seen a white valet. I see more Latino valets than anything else.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Most here (those who use forum apps) find the political threads a distraction and would rather not have it. Well, of those who've voiced an opinion.

I'm the first to admit that I'm kinda new here, but wouldn't it simply be easier for those who don't want the political forum here to simply not click the links?

Example:

Hydrogen has say 'good riddance' in this particular thread a number of times and yet he/she keeps coming back.

That is somewhat odd.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site

So much hate.

In the words of Sheryl Crow , if it makes you happy!

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I haven't had that opportunity. I think there's only 1 restaurant here with valet service. No other place. But I don't eat there. I do pass by a good bit. iForum? LOL OK, but why here? Most members here don't know didly squat about politics. Why not a for real political forum or site? You have great debate skills. Most here (those who use forum apps) find the political threads a distraction and would rather not have it. Well, of those who've voiced an opinion. Anyway, I was just curious. I had enough talking politics on Twitter. I grew tired of it.

Why are you reading it?

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I know I wake up every day and define the ways I'm going to hold down the black man...I'm not sure what the Obamas thought white people did from day to day. Perhaps 'Murica isn't the right place for "them".

Right because systematic racism is conscious effort about how individual white guys wake up contemplating how they can hold a brother down. I see you still have no clue what systematic racism is, it's not about your personal beliefs or actions, it's the inherent racism that exists as the accumulation of racial inequality that as instituted to ensure white privilege and advantage. It exists with or without your own personal actions, please try and understand it's not the same as racial prejudice.

Do you get up and wait for some white guy to give you an advantage, no, it just is ... It's built into the system by default because of 100s of years of policy and cultural construct. This is the part you don't seem to understand or is lost on you. It's not a personal action by you. It's a much bigger issue because it's not simply saying oh don't be prejudice they are not the same thing. It has nothing to do with you waking up and deciding anything.

reseefata107

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I know I wake up every day and define the ways I'm going to hold down the black man...I'm not sure what the Obamas thought white people did from day to day. Perhaps 'Murica isn't the right place for "them".

Hey,
I think is about time to admit some whites still believed that they’re more superior than other races on this planet, they acted evil, they hated other races, they suppressed others, they cheated in every aspect of human being, they deprived mankind dignities, they stole land and properties, they committed crime against humanity, they hide under their skin shade cause troubled in every part of globe, furthermore, they disliked other whites. Why can’t white stop evil acts against people with different skin shades?

reseefata107

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ledsteplin,
There are many threads in forum apps for everyone to choose interest topics that included politics. For Obama valet issues, what Obama says is that white people can learn from it and change their attitudes toward other people who don’t look like them white. No matter what color people achieved in society like ours, white still disliked them for making headway. They disliked the facts that no other races should accomplish good thing in life but only them white; whilst they continue suppress color people.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Ledsteplin,
There are many threads in forum apps for everyone to choose interest topics that included politics. For Obama valet issues, what Obama says is that white people can learn from it and change their attitudes toward other people who don’t look like them white. No matter what color people achieved in society like ours, white still disliked them for making headway. They disliked the facts that no other races should accomplish good thing in life but only them white; whilst they continue suppress color people.

"Keep the black man down!"......you are so full of it.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
I think is about time to admit some whites still believed that they?re more superior than other races on this planet, they acted evil, they hated other races, they suppressed others, they cheated in every aspect of human being, they deprived mankind dignities, they stole land and properties, they committed crime against humanity, they hide under their skin shade cause troubled in every part of globe, furthermore, they disliked other whites. Why can?t white stop evil acts against people with different skin shades?

Acadia11, is that you?? Sure sounds like it.

Chuckles

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Acadia11, is that you?? Sure sounds like it.

Chuckles

Sent from my iPhone 5s using 100% recycled electrons and of course Tapatalk

Does that sound like me. I'm far more eloquent than to play the blame game, as it would devalue my argument and not further my point. And I infact do not agree with the poster, in this regard that whites are inherently more racist than any other group. While the results of colonialism may have had more near term impact on our present day, I do not feel that whites are anymore or less racist, I do feel that the impact of colonialism and imperialism by European nations has shaped the modern day in terms of racism, global dynamics, even whole continents. And to that extent has been more devastating but this in so far it's the most complete and recent implementation of systematic racism.

A great book on the subject is Exterminate all the brutes, which examines or relates how koseph conrads, heart of darkness , the basis for apocalypse now, commentary on the Barbarianism of European colonialism and imperialism. More importantly it surmises Hitler is seen as the culmination of these practices and was no more or less racist than the rest of Europe, essentially, he visited upon Europe and Europeans what they had been doing in their colonies for centuries. Moreover industrial might final aligned with Barbarianism of racism that was difference. So, the question are Whites more or less racist is for me moot, it's not question of how racist, it's a question of impact of that racism and the European colonialism and imperialism was essentially the first time the world saw and instituted global systematic racism, this is the difference. Whites are no more or less racist than anyone else but the consequences of that racism has been different.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Right because systematic racism is conscious effort about how individual white guys wake up contemplating how they can hold a brother down. I see you still have no clue what systematic racism is, it's not about your personal beliefs or actions, it's the inherent racism that exists as the accumulation of racial inequality that as instituted to ensure white privilege and advantage. It exists with or without your own personal actions, please try and understand it's not the same as racial prejudice.

Do you get up and wait for some white guy to give you an advantage, no, it just is ... It's built into the system by default because of 100s of years of policy and cultural construct. This is the part you don't seem to understand or is lost on you. It's not a personal action by you. It's a much bigger issue because it's not simply saying oh don't be prejudice they are not the same thing. It has nothing to do with you waking up and deciding anything.

Hey,
I think is about time to admit some whites still believed that they’re more superior than other races on this planet, they acted evil, they hated other races, they suppressed others, they cheated in every aspect of human being, they deprived mankind dignities, they stole land and properties, they committed crime against humanity, they hide under their skin shade cause troubled in every part of globe, furthermore, they disliked other whites. Why can’t white stop evil acts against people with different skin shades?

3di8k7b.gif

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Hey, SeanHRCC
I read your post about disaster at New Orleans a few years back during the Bush administration years in office. In term of Mother Nature disaster, no one has a power or strong enough to avert a major hurricane like Katrina in New Orleans. However, a man has a power to do good to other people that can?t help themselves at the time of needs. Praised to a good friend of yours who stayed back to aid other people who are desperately in needs that day in hurricane in New Orleans. Whether you blamed Bush or not, Bush was a man in power during hurricane Katrina and he could have done more quickly, smartly, wisely to rescue the stranded, helpless, hopeless and despaired victims who are waiting for the man in charged with powered (Bush) to come to their aid as quickly as he could.

You do know that they were warned in advance to evacuate, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.