Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Humans , homo sapien sapien, our species have been on the planet at most , a couple hundred thousand years, and started moving out of Africa about 50-60,000 years ago. We are not millions of years old , although hominids, our branch family is a few millions year old. Having split off from the line of that produced all apes (we are part of the great apes along with chimps, gorillas, and orangutans ) about 8 million years ago

And belief is fine, it doesn't make it fact. And I'm going to feed you here, evolution crap or not is the best mathematical model we have so far to explain speciation. We can test it, refine it, reform it, improve it, as we gain knowledge it's not based in belief, but grounded in proof, that's the great thing about science.

But this my friend is another topic. And I commend you.

Trolling is an art and not a science, and you my friend are an artist, it's a lost art but you should be applauded. The evolution bite was a bit too obvious but you are decent.

Not even close to trolling, just stating my beliefs, just as everyone else.
No proof exists that man came from apes, nor for evolution, just scientists' opinions.
You have your beliefs, and I have mine, but do not call me a troll for stating mine. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Not even close to trolling, just stating my beliefs, just as everyone else.
No proof exists that man came from apes, nor for evolution, just scientists' opinions.
You have your beliefs, and I have mine, but do not call me a troll for stating mine. Thank you.

I'll take the "we came from apes" theory over the "omnipotent being that willed it" theory....

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I am worried about the US now. I picked what I thought was the most obviously fabricated item in that list 'is a lizard' and googled. 4% of American's think that lizard people are gaining high level office. That's not 4 people. That's 4%. And that's not the most astounding belief in the list.

Obama the antichrist? Global warming a myth? Lizard people controlling the world? Conspiracy theory research reveals bizarre beliefs prevalent in US - Americas - World - The Independent

One in five Republican voters believes Barack Obama is the ‘antichrist’

I can believe that. They also probably believe that science is a hoax.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I am educated. I sought the truth, and read it on a daily basis.

Oh, I totally get it dude.

Mankind had been arguing about old words in old books for centuries.

Do what works for you.

But, I must say that it never ceases to maze me how those who hold so firmly to old words in old books have a great deal of dislike for others.

Don't Those old words in those old books tell you to not concern yourselves with the politics of man?

Must be quite a conundrum for some of you.

But Anyhooo, cheers dude.

The world will keep on spinning regardless of who's in the White House.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I can believe that. They also probably believe that science is a hoax.

Didn't they think Ronnie R. was Damien Omen as well? Something about 6 letters in his first middle and last name.

I wish this anti-Chris dude would just come and do his business.

But wait, is it sexist of me to think the anti-Christ is a dude?

I mean why should guys have all the fun during the last big one. Maby it's a dudette. All bad-@ss in leather and stilettos.

Last edited:

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Didn't they think Ronnie R. was Damien Omen as well? Something about 6 letters in his first middle and last name.

I mean why should guys have all the fun during the last bug one. Maby it's a dudette. All bad-@ss in leather and stilettos.

Ironically Fox would pick up a program like that. Wow this went way off topic.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

I mean why should guys have all the fun during the last bug one. Maby it's a dudette. All bad-@ss in leather and stilettos.

Be careful what you wish for.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
.... Wow this went way off topic.

It was the The Independent article that said, "...One in five Republican voters believes Barack Obama is the ‘antichrist’ ..." that threw it off topic. That also means that one in five Republicans posting here believe that Barack Obama is the antichrist.

I am glad I believe in science.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Obama will go down as exceptional president

It was the The Independent article that said, "...One in five Republican voters believes Barack Obama is the ?antichrist? ..." that threw it off topic. That also means that one in five Republicans posting here believe that Barack Obama is the antichrist.

I am glad I believe in science.

Anyone that really believe that one in five stuff should be in their own dummy poll.

And I'm glad that I believe in God.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Be careful what you wish for.

Well, how bad could it be?

The book says he loses anyway. So, why not just get over with.

Don't tell me you're one of those tribulation guys that wanna drag the main event out for 7 years???

Geez, I've got things to do.

All, in good jest. I respect everyone's right to do their own thing.

I'm a NY'er. We mind our own business.

Cheers!

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts