Obama will go down as an exceptional president

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamMasterChat

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I'd like some feedback on this topic...What would happen if people found out(in the year 2020), that Obama knew all along that he was born in Kenya? Would he be liable for criminal punishment? Would everything that he signed into law be reversed? :p

The question is, who would dare to testify that he already knew about it?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Incomes in the United States have not risen, period.... The economy is in shambles.... Thanks to this administrations war on the middle class. Government workers thanks to this President have not had a pay increase in 5 years. This country is in shambles along with the economy.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I wonder what is going to happen when the SCOTUS rules that the majority of federal subsidies for Obamacare are illegal. Not slamming Obamacare, just throwing it out there, as it is a very real possibility.
I believe that it will kill the law.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I wonder what is going to happen when the SCOTUS rules that the majority of federal subsidies for Obamacare are illegal. Not slamming Obamacare, just throwing it out there, as it is a very real possibility.
I believe that it will kill the law.

The immigration order will get reversed first. I wonder if there will be a law to replace it instead. Wondering if families actually register will they be deported. I'd like to think that's not what America is about.

I feel the same way with healthcare. Allowing companies to deny coverage was deplorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Another Obamacare problem is making it more favorable for companies to hire the illegals with a work permit than to hire citizens. Something is wrong with that picture.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The immigration order will get reversed first. I wonder if there will be a law to replace it instead. Wondering if families actually register will they be deported. I'd like to think that's not what America is about.

I feel the same way with healthcare. Allowing companies to deny coverage was deplorable.

If they are here illegally, they should be required to leave the country and enter back the legal way like so many others. The ones who come legally hate it when others come illegally and are allowed to stay and etc. It's not fair to the legal immigrants.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Incomes in the United States have not risen, period.... The economy is in shambles.... Thanks to this administrations war on the middle class. Government workers thanks to this President have not had a pay increase in 5 years. This country is in shambles along with the economy.

Lol! The economy is in shambles, by which measure? Where have you been for the last 6 years.

So, you want us to spend more on government make up your mind.

Your statement about income is just false I already posted the graph in family income and they absolutely have been rising.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Employers cut back hours to avoid the penalties of Obamacare related to full-time workers, so it is related to Obamacare.

Yeah, if my employees can't afford to pay for medical insurance on minimum wage or their tips that's not my problem. I have a business to run and a 3 million dollar house to pay for. It cost me a fortune just to water my backyard golf course.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Lol! The economy is in shambles, by which measure? Where have you been for the last 6 years.

Your statement about income is just false I already posted the graph in family income and they absolutely have been rising.

Wish I lived in your fantasy world.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, if my employees can't afford to pay for medical insurance on minimum wage or their tips that's not my problem. I have a business to run and a 3 million dollar house to pay for. It cost me a fortune just to water my backyard golf course.

*sigh* chuckles....

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Obama will go down as exceptional president

Let me ask you.... Are you a 1%er?

The economy and country are in shambles thanks to the Democrats who are hell bent on destroying the country...... HELL....OUR WAY Of LIFE......

The Conservative is out to save it!!

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
OP, I agree and despite all the trouble the House has caused, I think he has accomplished a lot. Not as much as he wanted to but enough make him a stand out president. My mother can now afford health insurance and get medication for her fibromyalgia while she couldn't before(pre-existing condition). Also, my father died of leukemia and I know what kind of medical bills arise and because of that I know people can no longer be denied if they find out they have cancer.

My political life hasn't been that long(I'm only 29) but I've lived through Bush and have seen what he did and I've also lived through almost two years of the Obama presidency and between the two, Obama has had the better presidency. Bush took us to war on a lie and out of it, it created the ISIS situation. I think that is the big thing I very much dislike about him and I cannot for the life of me figure out why Conservatives(here or elsewhere) don't hold him accountable for it. Of course these people till think Benghazi was a conspiracy even if the House and Fox News reported that no such blame can be cast. I also very much dislike the judges he appointed. Corporations are not people for example yet Scalia and his ilk voted for them to be included as such.

The key word here is politician and for politicians, Obama has been great and has thought of the people while Bush only thought of the corporations from my point of view and from the data.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Simply pushing this administrations agenda.

Poppycock.....

You never seem to address any of the actual rebuttals to the statements you've made.

It's okay if you can't or are unable to. But do you have at least one piece of concrete evidence to back up ANY of the points you've made?

If not, you don't have any credibility and come across as portably just a bitter person.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
"Obama will go down as exceptional president"

Highly doubtful in my opinion anyways, I'm sure the media will see it that way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.