ObamaCare architect admits 'lack of transparency' strategy

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Dude. This is a phone site.

Go spout your partisan politics somewhere appropriate. Link to it and I'll gladly debate you there. But even though it's in a politics topic it still shows up in the Unread feed.

I am as guilty of arguing here just as you are arguing here but the last thread you started went no where. No one changed anyone's mind. And it got heated and shut down. Let's give the people who come here for phone talk a rest already.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Go spout your partisan politics somewhere appropriate. Link to it and I'll gladly debate you there. But even though it's in a politics topic it still shows up in the Unread feed.

I am as guilty of arguing here just as you are arguing here but the last thread you started went no where. No one changed anyone's mind. And it got heated and shut down. Let's give the people who come here for phone talk a rest already.

Get over your self....

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
There's lots of wasteful programs and spending out there to hate. I think people are simply ignorant about obamacare though. They hate it because it's cool to hate. But most couldn't explain why.

Sadly most people are ignorant. And easily manipulated.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Get over your self....

Sad, but true. Scatabrain is right. You come off extemely arrogant; I am sure that I am not the first person to tell you that, and that's not the way to make friends and influence people.

If you want respect, you have to return it. Its as simple as me opening a door for you, and you saying, "Thank you", and I respond, "You're welcome".

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I think this is getting out of hand. This is not why I come to the iMore site and forums.

This thread is posted in "the OFF TOPIC lounge" and in the Politics sub-forum. No one is forcing you to read or participate here. If you want to talk iPhones, Macs or other Apple stuff, leave the "OFF TOPIC" area and stick to the phone/computer areas. #problemsolved

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Like others I don't want it in the Unread list. If the opinions were varied and there was actual discussion I wouldn't mind. That's not what is happening. It's one point of view that keeps being re opened.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Like others I don't want it in the Unread list. If the opinions were varied and there was actual discussion I wouldn't mind. That's not what is happening. It's one point of view that keeps being re opened.

Self control is a wonderful thing. Just don’t click the link if you choose not to read the threads. It’s really not hard.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Although I agree with you that the poster recycles the same sentiments over and over and over (#wegetyourpoint), changing the settings for such threads (removing them from the unread list) will inch us closer towards censorship. Best advice is to ignore recyclable topics.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
What a joke!

Go spout your partisan politics somewhere appropriate. Link to it and I'll gladly debate you there.

Someone can't stand a conservative posting their beliefs! If you don't want to read it don't click on the link for the politics section.
I think this is getting out of hand. This is not why I come to the iMore site and forums.
Easy, don't come to the politics section. Problem solved.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
The point is the same political spam pollutes the Unread list. Having attempted to join in discussion i can tell you that discussion wasn't the goal. One thread closed. Open another one.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The point is the same political spam pollutes the Unread list. Having attempted to join in discussion i can tell you that discussion wasn't the goal. One thread closed. Open another one.

Exercise your self control. If you don’t want to read that area, DON’T click on the links. It’s really not a difficult concept to grasp.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
A discussion is one thing; a bashing is another thing.

Being assertive is one thing; being aggressive is another thing.

Being respectful is one thing; being arrogant is another thing.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Chuckles @ the fact we can't discuss the truth. This administration mislead the American people... As typical you refuse to see or discuss the truth.. Obama care is a Tax.. A redistribution of wealth.

In fairness all administrations mislead the public...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR