Why is the climate change debate a political one in the United States?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Just because the Koch brothers paid some scientists to debunk common thinking doesn't make the 97% false either. Or so says Salon. (They aren't exactly unbiased of course.)

Isn't picking the evidence that matches our POV exactly what we should all avoid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually was looking for the WSJ article (you know paywall and all that), and this article came up, and it turns the authors of the WSJ article had vested interest in debunking climate change.

I don't think that should be ignored.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I actually was looking for the WSJ article (you know paywall and all that), and this article came up, and it turns the authors of the WSJ article had vested interest in debunking climate change.

Please stop the madness. .......every source of news and information pushes an agenda......news flash.......the sources you use do as well......

Booooooooooooogus.

Just to clarify..the agenda pushing is the "Booooooooooooogus" is the equation..

Last edited:

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Please stop the madness. .......every source of news and information pushes an agenda......news flash.......the sources you use do as well......

Booooooooooooogus.

Just to clarify..the agenda pushing is the "Booooooooooooogus" is the equation..

So, by admitting this, you just proved everything you have posted from a site has been BS.

Thanks.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

So, by admitting this, you just proved everything you have posted from a site has been BS.

Thanks.

Negative. ..... I've posted scientific fact......again ..again....and again.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Booooooooooooogus.

Wouldn't the WSJ article be classified as pushing an agenda too? Are we going to ignore the fact the authors of that article have conflicting interest about the topic they are writing about?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah salon's agenda is protect the earth. Big Oil's agenda is to protect big oil. I am okay with choosing one over the other. I am fine with my bias. That science agrees is comforting that I am on the right side.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah salon's agenda is protect the earth. Big Oil's agenda is to protect big oil. I am okay with choosing one over the other. I am fine with my bias. That science agrees is comforting that I am on the right side.

What happened to you wanting politics removed from the forum? You are posting here and in that other thread about Obama being the best president...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
What happened to you wanting politics removed from the forum? You are posting here and in that other thread about Obama being the best president...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Yeah I know. If they are like this one I'm fine with it. The others were getting nasty.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
NASA said so....Remember... NASA has the cutting edge scientific information if NASA says it' so..it's so.....To use you're words.....

Incorrect, NASA said the deep ocean is not getting warmer, this does not mean the planet is not getting warmer. Where do you make the leap that in order for the planet to get warmer the deep ocean needs to have increase in temperature.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh