Why is the climate change debate a political one in the United States?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Its my choice and it is not governed by who came up with the idea.

Most are imprisoned by their political ideology. I hate the Packers because I am a Bears fan. Too bad its the same story in today's political landscape.

Even when someone from the other side of the aisle is right..... they are wrong.

Kudos to you........

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I am the Conservative, and I know many things, for I walk to the right. I know many strange tales, hoaxes and lies in the hearts of the Democrats and Libertarians who have stepped into the shadows. Yes... I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak.

Scientific proof..

Check mate..
Well said.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I am the Conservative, and I know many things, for I walk to the right. I know many strange tales, hoaxes and lies in the hearts of the Democrats and Libertarians who have stepped into the shadows. Yes... I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak.

Scientific proof..

Check mate..

Umm, that's not scientific proof....that's called an opinion. Look it up.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Friendly reminder folks.........
[INFO]
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you?re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you?re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don?t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don?t have anything nice to say, don?t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ?think before you post?.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members? problem.
[/INFO]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods