Clinton staff scrub Benghazi docs

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Quelle surprise...pardon my French.

Why hasn't PETA disowned her after her appearance at Commie-Tommie's steak fry over the weekend? :p

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hillary Rodham Clinton is unconstitutional. And should be disallowed to participate in Politics.

""There cannot be true democracy unless women’s voices are heard. There cannot be true democracy unless women are given the opportunity to take responsibility for their own lives. There cannot be true democracy unless all citizens are able to participate fully in the lives of their country.""

Oh!!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
And John Adams defended the British Soldiers in the Boston Massacre.... so what's your point?

She would do anything to get her way. She said... four people were killed in Benghazi, does it really matter how they were killed? Are you really o.k. with that? Are you really o.k. with how she handled that situation? Do you not know that killing a U.S. ambassador used to be an act of war? Maybe you wouldn't be so flip if one of those four was your brother, or your dad, or your uncle.:mad:

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
She would do anything to get her way. She said... four people were killed in Benghazi, does it really matter how they were killed? Are you really o.k. with that? Are you really o.k. with how she handled that situation? Do you not know that killing a U.S. ambassador used to be an act of war? Maybe you wouldn't be so flip if one of those four was your brother, or your dad, or your uncle.:mad:

If you are OK with Iraq, then I am OK with Benghazi. Are you? I am thinking you are OK with Iraq. I am not.

Who voted to cut embassy security in Libya??? Guess who... it wasnt Hillary, and it wasnt Obama.... it was a republican led House that did it. They have blood on their hands too.

How come you fail to mention that part of the story?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
If you are OK with Iraq, then I am OK with Benghazi. Are you? I am thinking you are OK with Iraq. I am not.

Who voted to cut embassy security in Libya??? Guess who... it wasnt Hillary, and it wasnt Obama.... it was a republican led House that did it. They have blood on their hands too.

How come you fail to mention that part of the story?

Because that part of the story, is immaterial. The blood is on Hillary's hands. Obama could, and should have acted. The house in Benghazi could have been staffed with more people at any time, but the white house wouldn't do it. The State Dep't was aware of what was going on in Benghazi, but did nothing!!! Stop skirting the issue, and answer the question. Would you be o.k. with a member of your family being killed along side the ambassador in Benghazi? How "liberal" would you be then?:mad:

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Because that part of the story, is immaterial. The blood is on Hillary's hands. Obama could, and should have acted. The house in Benghazi could have been staffed with more people at any time, but the white house wouldn't do it. The State Dep't was aware of what was going on in Benghazi, but did nothing!!! Stop skirting the issue, and answer the question. Would you be o.k. with a member of your family being killed along side the ambassador in Benghazi? How "liberal" would you be then?:mad:

I am not ok with it.

Are you ok with Iraq? If there is blood on Hillary's hands, then Bush is covered in blood thousands of times over for starting a conflict on erroneous evidence. Over 5,000 of our brightest and best died for a lie.

Are you ok with a son or a daughter getting killed over false intelligence? Are you?

What absolutely amazes me is that crap always flows up hill for you when look at Benghazi.... but you won't hold and never did hold Bush accountable for the fiasco that is Iraq. I am dumbfounded.

The 9/11 hijackers: 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. The others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt and Lebanon. See anyone from Iraq?

Had Obama been president then, you would pivot your position on Iraq.... I guarantee it. Because the right is always right, and the left is always wrong. That is what drives you...... the truth does not.

I could care less if people think Bush is more patrotic than Obama or the "lefties" out there. What good is patriotism if gets people killed for nothing?

"There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people."

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
People that give Bush a pass on Iraq, and want to hang Clinton and Obama over Benghazi are hypocrites IMO.

I'm not giving anyone a pass. We are at war with all the Arabic nations. They rely on their oil to get over on the rest of the world. We have more oil off the coast of America, than all the middle east. Let them drink their oil. The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. They are all our enemy. The ones that we help now, will be our enemy in the near future. For once, let's not be the "good guys". Let's bomb them into submission, and then worry about what the world thinks. They have their Jihad, and we need our Crusade. :yes:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not giving anyone a pass. We are at war with all the Arabic nations. They rely on their oil to get over on the rest of the world. We have more oil off the coast of America, than all the middle east. Let them drink their oil. The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. They are all our enemy. The ones that we help now, will be our enemy in the near future. For once, let's not be the "good guys". Let's bomb them into submission, and then worry about what the world thinks. They have their Jihad, and we need our Crusade. :yes:

I can live with this. It might actually make the world a better, safer place. And who cares what the world thinks of America? They already hate us in many places. We have to protect our own.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Why do you keep bringing up Iraq? The only problem I can see: Bush should of keep going. Why did he stop with Iraq? Conquer the entire damn region. Put and end to this nonsense..

General George S. Patton was correct: "" fight the Russians, the sooner we do it the better.""

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry, but YOU are an insult to my intelligence. Where are the Knights Templar when we need them? It's time for the next Crusade. Deus Vult...God wills it.:yes:

Ah! yes.. Deus Vult.. was the cry of Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR