Biden: We'll follow Islamic State to 'gates of hell'

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's laughable and just rhetoric, and thinking people know it. His boss' comments are even more laughable when he referred to isis as a "manageable problem" once we organize the Arab world, the Middle East and the Muslim world. Empty words from a weak C-in-C, in my opinion.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
From another site:

"I am Obama, no one will intimidate me, uhh We will not stand for this uhh, we are Americans uhh, psssst hey do I have time in the schedule to get in a couple of rounds of golf before we have to leave for the fund raiser? Where was I? Uhh, We are Americans, we will not stand for this uhh"

Kinda sums him up.
Now, if it was someone dissing climate change, he would send the drones to eliminate them.:)

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
From another site:

"I am Obama, no one will intimidate me, uhh We will not stand for this uhh, we are Americans uhh, psssst hey do I have time in the schedule to get in a couple of rounds of golf before we have to leave for the fund raiser? Where was I? Uhh, We are Americans, we will not stand for this uhh"

Kinda sums him up.
Now, if it was someone dissing climate change, he would send the drones to eliminate them.:)

Somewhere at the bottom of the sea, a guy named Bin Laden disagrees with you.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
That's laughable and just rhetoric, and thinking people know it. His boss' comments are even more laughable when he referred to isis as a "manageable problem" once we organize the Arab world, the Middle East and the Muslim world. Empty words from a weak C-in-C, in my opinion.

Wow. So he does have a plan now?

I really don’t have anything nice to say about either of them (BHO/Biden), and what ever I’m thinking could get me banned if I said it. But deep down, y’all know. :)

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow. So he does have a plan now?

I really don’t have anything nice to say about either of them (BHO/Biden), and what ever I’m thinking could get me banned if I said it. But deep down, y’all know. :)

Whatever plan he comes up with.... it will be better than Bush's plan for Iraq. The greatest american foreign policy disaster in this nation's history.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Whatever plan he comes up with.... it will be better than Bush's plan for Iraq. The greatest american foreign policy disaster in this nation's history.
How so? We should have stayed longer and finished what Bush set out to do. Oh, you mean no WMD? They were moved to Syria. We did the right thing in Iraq. It just wasn't completed. Bush at least loves his country. The Obamas do not.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
How so? We should have stayed longer and finished what Bush set out to do. Oh, you mean no WMD? They were moved to Syria. We did the right thing in Iraq. It just wasn't completed. Bush at least loves his country. The Obamas do not.

Syria had gas and blister agents well well before Iraq. Show me one non-partisan source that validates your claim. Bush is the reason we pulled out when we did. He signed a treaty in 2008 that forced Obamas hand.

I get that you don't like Obama....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The scary part of this is the fact that you're dead serious. But hey, we all have a right to our opinions and I respect that...:)

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The unsecured border shall become the terrorists’ door, Obama and the Democrats want to allow all those who wish to enter this country illegally in via the southern border. California, passes laws to House, feed, cloth these illegal Immigrants. Allowing them access to our Pubic School systems (illegal Immigrants do not pay taxes.) So the American citizen foots the bill. Now, California legislature passes bill to give school loans to illegal immigrant. When does it end.

Yes, we should have stayed in Iraq, and finished what we started. Now the country is in turmoil.. Isis.. Obama says "degrade and destroy" yet has no plan in place. "Are we going to contain ISIS or are we going to crush ISIS? And the president has not answered that," Why you ask. He has no plan.

Yes, I say NoBama.The worst President in U.S. History.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The scary part of this is the fact that you're dead serious. But hey, we all have a right to our opinions and I respect that...:)

I am serious. I voted for Bush twice. I was a life long republican. How blindly partisan can one be to not acknowledge the disaster that is Iraq?

I know for certain the if Obama had championed the Iraq war my position would not change. Who else can say the same?

But conservatives today scare me. Intolerant, paranoid, mixing religion with government.

"When fascism comes to America it will come wrapped in a flag carrying a cross."

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The unsecured border shall become the terrorists’ door, Obama and the Democrats want to allow all those who wish to enter this country illegally in via the southern border. California, passes laws to House, feed, cloth these illegal Immigrants. Allowing them access to our Pubic School systems (illegal Immigrants do not pay taxes.) So the American citizen foots the bill. Now, California legislature passes bill to give school loans to illegal immigrant. When does it end.

Yes, we should have stayed in Iraq, and finished what we started. Now the country is in turmoil.. Isis.. Obama says "degrade and destroy" yet has no plan in place. "Are we going to contain ISIS or are we going to crush ISIS? And the president has not answered that," Why you ask. He has no plan.

Yes, I say NoBama.The worst President in U.S. History.

Tell me how they avoid paying sales tax? If they collect a check from their employer ( and millions upon millions do ) the pay payroll taxes as well.

or...... every single illegal works for cash, and steals everything so they dont pay sales tax. Give me a break.

You sir are wrong.... totally.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Bush "had a plan". How did that turn out?
It turned out to be a new type of enemy no one knew quite how to deal with. Still don't. It's not like going to war against a country. Obama's plan was to be nice and buddy up with them. How has that turned out?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Tell me how they avoid paying sales tax? If they collect a check from their employer ( and millions upon millions do ) the pay payroll taxes as well.

or...... every single illegal works for cash, and steals everything so they dont pay sales tax. Give me a break.

You sir are wrong.... totally.

Sales tax my good man does not pay for the public school system.

If payed by check (I doubt) how are they paying taxes with no SSN? They can't. Illegal.....

I'm right. Your wrong. That's the end of the story. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh