worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
If the number you posted were true, which it is not, it is still too high. By having 0.00003 percent of fraudulent votes, it is still 0.00003 percent too high. You are wrong, there is voter fraud.

Way to go with the personal attacks. Only liberals are allowed to do that. And no, I'm not afraid to admit anything.

Actually the number posted is statistically not relevant as it could never impact any election. And your willingness to throw millions of dollars at a "solution" for this does speak to your inability to assess risk vs cost. I hope that didn't feel like an attack. I realize you bootstrappy independent fellas get a little sensitive sometimes.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I believe there is genuine dislike of this administration. For some are worse off then they were before.

For some it doesn't matter that there is some recovery and some progress.

It's too bad some of the criticism is misplaced and overstated and that facts of what caused the current problems are overlooked and that real figures comparing the economy today to both 8 years prior and to other developed economies today is completely ignored in these discussions. All of this despite the obstructionist policies where politics is a priority over any progress.

The GOP has done a fantastic job painting the admin. in a failed light. And our president has done a terrible job communicating what is improving. From day one he has come across very poorly unless he is campaigning. This has been a great disappointment for me.

In reality the president can only do so much. The president can get us into 2 wars #ThanksGW and cost us all a fortune - aside from threat of a veto not so much power exists.

The House & Senate make most things happen - or NOT. There is too much money influence all around and very little representation happening as a result.

It's just too bad that the GOP has been so good at playing politics to see all of this clearly - good and bad for the current administration.

We should be debating what is best for all of us but we are not.

In my opinion the GOP is a fast track from companies leveraging us out of payroll, benefits and long term family financial stability by dismantling regulation and protections all in the name of small government and freedom. They GOP and democrats alike are all big fat spenders.

The GOP has rallied people to their side with: patriotism, promises of small gov, morality, promise of a prosperous future and by misdirecting failed policies they are at least 50% responsible for and any president has little influence over. The president can set a tone but doesn't make the laws that govern us all.

And we let them steal our votes. It really makes me worried for the future. Someone in this very thread actually thinks that Obama caused the current fiscal crisis. It's just factually false. At worst you can say it hasn't improved enough for what you expect from your representatives. Instead of listening to the party politics actually learn about how things happened and who is accountable.

I'm not happy the right parties weren't prosecuted for the financial crisis but at least I know who is to blame and I know who made it possible by deregulating and not enforcing. This is just what happened. What we do about it is the debate.

Do you really think a smaller government where companies are free to drive profit at all costs is going to benefit you and your family? Your vote has been co-opted by the very same few people by taking advantage of your hopes and fears. And hard facts are not even a part of the conversation.

Apparently this country has a short memory and a high tolerance for being taken to the cleaners by politicians and the big money that fuels them.

There is zero substance in this debate. Just empty shouting. I dread the results of tonight's changes. One thing that can be said about opposing parties is despite the fact that they can't compromise lately at least they can't screw things up quite as easily.

I am not feeling hopeful for the next 4 - 6 years right now.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
People talk about the House, but fail to see that Harry Reid has made a joke of the Senate by being an Obama puppet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I believe there is genuine dislike of this administration. For some are worse off then they were before.

For some it doesn't matter that there is some recovery and some progress.

It's too bad some of the criticism is misplaced and overstated and that facts of what caused the current problems are overlooked and that real figures comparing the economy today to both 8 years prior and to other developed economies today is completely ignored in these discussions. All of this despite the obstructionist policies where politics is a priority over any progress.

The GOP has done a fantastic job painting the admin. in a failed light. And our president has done a terrible job communicating what is improving. From day one he has come across very poorly unless he is campaigning. This has been a great disappointment for me.

In reality the president can only do so much. The president can get us into 2 wars #ThanksGW and cost us all a fortune - aside from threat of a veto not so much power exists.

The House & Senate make most things happen - or NOT. There is too much money influence all around and very little representation happening as a result.

It's just too bad that the GOP has been so good at playing politics to see all of this clearly - good and bad for the current administration.

We should be debating what is best for all of us but we are not.

In my opinion the GOP is a fast track from companies leveraging us out of payroll, benefits and long term family financial stability by dismantling regulation and protections all in the name of small government and freedom. They GOP and democrats alike are all big fat spenders.

The GOP has rallied people to their side with: patriotism, promises of small gov, morality, promise of a prosperous future and by misdirecting failed policies they are at least 50% responsible for and any president has little influence over. The president can set a tone but doesn't make the laws that govern us all.

And we let them steal our votes. It really makes me worried for the future. Someone in this very thread actually thinks that Obama caused the current fiscal crisis. It's just factually false. At worst you can say it hasn't improved enough for what you expect from your representatives. Instead of listening to the party politics actually learn about how things happened and who is accountable.

I'm not happy the right parties weren't prosecuted for the financial crisis but at least I know who is to blame and I know who made it possible by deregulating and not enforcing. This is just what happened. What we do about it is the debate.

Do you really think a smaller government where companies are free to drive profit at all costs is going to benefit you and your family? Your vote has been co-opted by the very same few people by taking advantage of your hopes and fears. And hard facts are not even a part of the conversation.

Apparently this country has a short memory and a high tolerance for being taken to the cleaners by politicians and the big money that fuels them.

There is zero substance in this debate. Just empty shouting. I dread the results of tonight's changes. One thing that can be said about opposing parties is despite the fact that they can't compromise lately at least they can't screw things up quite as easily.

I am not feeling hopeful for the next 4 - 6 years right now.

Great post.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
People talk about the House, but fail to see that Harry Reid has made a joke of the Senate by being an Obama puppet.

Don't participate if you are not informed. I spend a lot of time invested in learning so I can make an informed choice. Your statement begins and ends in a bar after happy hour. Don't waste our time.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't participate if you are not informed. I spend a lot of time invested in learning so I can make an informed choice. Your statement begins and ends in a bar after happy hour. Don't waste our time.

Don't be condescending to me, as I am informed. If you think that Reid hasn't killed basically anything that would hurt Obama, then you need to invest in more learning time.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
It's a fact that Reid has ruined the Senate for the past 6 years. Even some Dems have said it.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
It's a fact that Reid has ruined the Senate for the past 6 years. Even some Dems have said it.

So we do completely ignore the GOP stonewalling the House? Both the House and Senate are lake right now. Hopefully this election fixed some of that.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
There you go with the personal attacks again.
Don't be condescending to me, as I am informed. If you think that Reid hasn't killed basically anything that would hurt Obama, then you need to invest in more learning time.
This is well known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73