worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Democrats want more intrusion and bigger Government and more taxes.

entitlement spending in 2010 at all levels of government totaled $2.2 trillion in 2010. That equals $7,200 for every man, woman and child in the country. It approaches a staggering $29,000 for a family of four.

Thank you Democrats

Remember that republicans don't want to help and are horrible villains because we oppose giving free handouts to everyone and their brother. I'm not against welfare, in fact I think it's good. But it seems to me that most people that are on it could make it without it. And I'm 100% opposed to taking money from the rich and giving to the poor, who could be rich of they had the same work ethics and morals as the rich.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

entitlement spending in 2010 at all levels of government totaled $2.2 trillion in 2010. That equals $7,200 for every man, woman and child in the country. It approaches a staggering $29,000 for a family of four.

Thank you Democrats
But that's not what the liberal media is saying so it can't be true!

Remember that republicans don't want to help and are horrible villains because we oppose giving free handouts to everyone and their brother. I'm not against welfare, in fact I think it's good. But it seems to me that most people that are on it could make it without it. And I'm 100% opposed to taking money from the rich and giving to the poor, who could be rich of they had the same work ethics and morals as the rich.

Exactly. My ancestors immigrated from Italy and they had nothing when they got here. They worked for what they have, and they worked their asses off! Keep in mind they came to the United States at a time when you were discriminated against unless you came from a Northwestern European country. It makes me angry to see these people on government assistance driving luxury cars and living in nice houses.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
No, he made the depression much worse with his uncontrollable spending and giving billions of dollars to foreign governments. You're wrong, conservatism is based on thousands of years of experience.

Lol, no it is not. How can it be based on experiences when the U.S. government is not even more than couple hundred years old.

Also, yes Obama did in fact save our economy, are you saying the economy was BETTER in 2009?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
But that's not what the liberal media is saying so it can't be true!

Exactly. My ancestors immigrated from Italy and they had nothing when they got here. They worked for what they have, and they worked their asses off! Keep in mind they came to the United States at a time when you were discriminated against unless you came from a Northwestern European country. It makes me angry to see these people on government assistance driving luxury cars and living in nice houses.

Way to generalize. Not every single person is using fancy cars and living in nice houses who is on welfare.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

That us not the case for everyone who is poor, that is just generalizing everyone's situation, when that isn't the case.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I agree. Just look at the Roman Empire right before it fell. The US and it have way too much in common right now.

The Roman Empire was a corrupt government and had a much different government structure than out own. You can see SOME similarities but they don't have much in common at all.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Thank you Democrats

Just how much did the Iraq War cost the U.S.?

Ya know, asking for a friend.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Lol, no it is not. How can it be based on experiences when the U.S. government is not even more than couple hundred years old.

Also, yes Obama did in fact save our economy, are you saying the economy was BETTER in 2009?

It was much better before obama

Way to generalize. Not every single person is using fancy cars and living in nice houses who is on welfare.

I'm not generalizing, just stating my observations. You should come to where I live, that's all you see are people driving Lexuses paying for their groceries with food stamps.

That us not the case for everyone who is poor, that is just generalizing everyone's situation, when that isn't the case.

That is the case.
The Roman Empire was a corrupt government and had a much different government structure than out own. You can see SOME similarities but they don't have much in common at all.

You obviously don't know your history. The Roman Empire was one of the strongest empires in history.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
It was much better before obama

That is lie and you know it. We were in a recession before Obama was elected and he managed to get us out of it.

I'm not generalizing, just stating my observations. You should come to where I live, that's all you see are people driving Lexuses paying for their groceries with food stamps.

You are telling me that I will see multiple people with Lexuses with food stamps in one location? /s

You obviously don't know your history. The Roman Empire was one of the strongest empires in history.

It also was an EMPIRE ruled by Alexander the Great, a guy who became dictator. Even when it was a republic its structures had nothing akin to what the United States has.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Misinformed. That's why we will win on all fronts tomorrow.

This is why nothing can get done in government, stop looking at it like a battle. This is the government of our country we should be working together not drawing lines in the sand voting along party lines even when it does not make sense.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
That is lie and you know it. We were in a recession before Obama was elected and he managed to get us out of it.

Nope, before obama was in office there were people hiring, it was easy to get a loan, the interest on said loan was decent, and now that the tyrant in chief is in office things are much worse.

You are telling me that I will see multiple people with Lexuses with food stamps in one location? /s

Among other high-end luxury cars, yes you will. The people who live across from my fianc?, are getting welfare, and that neighborhood has million dollar houses. This seems to be a common theme in the Washington-Baltimore area.

It also was an EMPIRE ruled by Alexander the Great, a guy who became dictator. Even when it was a republic its structures had nothing akin to what the United States has.

Alexander the Great was among those who ruled the Roman Empire. Do you even know your history?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The Baltimore/Washington area is rife with democratic welfare scandals. The democrats give welfare to their rich friends.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Nope, before obama was in office there were people hiring, it was easy to get a loan, the interest on said loan was decent, and now that the tyrant in chief is in office things are much worse.

Are you willfully good ignoring the 2008-2010 time period or....?

Among other high-end luxury cars, yes you will. The people who live across from my fianc?, are getting welfare, and that neighborhood has million dollar houses. This seems to be a common theme in the Washington-Baltimore area.

Not a common theme for welfare recipients period, nationwide.

Alexander the Great was among those who ruled the Roman Empire. Do you even know your history?

Alexander the Great didn't want to give power so he made himself king, he turned the government structure of Rome from a republic to a monarchy. He didn't even give up until he died. How is that similar to the current U.S. government structure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73