worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I say I'm not privileged,,, because I'm not!! I get no special treatment..

For God sakes I'm gonna scream!!!!

You keep trying to debunk something you don't fully understand. Until you take what I have given you several times and thought about it, you won't understand it.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don?t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules).

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Name calling? Stop it right now, dude.

I was only stating the fact that arguing about the color of the U.S. President is not priority.. I did not address that part of my post to you. The only part I addressed to you was the one where I said to talk about other stuff except his color.

Am I clear?

Don't call me dude!!

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You keep trying to debunk something you don't fully understand. Until you take what I have given you several times and thought about it, you won't understand it.

Listen to the words of Morgan Freeman, David Webb.. Mark Levin..

Then you understand.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't hate Obama, I just can't understand his way of thinking.

The way the healthcare fiasco was handled, it left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Of course everyone should have access to affordable healthcare. So why do hospitals charge $50 for a band-aid or Q-Tip?

They say it's because some people don't pay their bill. Well, perhaps if it was affordable, they'd be more inclined?

Am I thinking about that wrong?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
May I ask a favor, can we all just pretend we're just faceless people online (Which we kinda are) and race isn't an issue here?

I see Obama as a president who's made people upset with his decisions. I could care less about any other factors involving him.

It's about what he's doing/done that's lost him support, right?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
To get back on topic, Democrats are distancing themselves because all they want to do is go with the hive mind. The hive mind states Obama sux. So Democrats turn on Obama so they can get re elected. Because in the end that is what it is all about. They aren't turning on Obama because they have the peoples best interests at hurt, at least not all of them. I saw a piece on The Colbert Report abut how a Democrat Senator was not supporting Obama and does not like his policies, yet won't disclose who she voted for in 2008 or 2012, but she forgot she she was in an article saying how she voted for her party during the time.

It is just another re election movement. It'll pass once midterms is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods