worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Interesting, my Uncle (my mothers brother) Move's from state to state (every six months) As soon as he walks to the welfare office BAM! here come the money and food stamps and section 8 housing.....The same day.... He's done this several times over the past 4 years If I recall 6 states total.. It's to easy to get welfare...If the damn bum would get a job,,, why do that with all the hand outs!!!!! I'll be paying for the bum for the rest of his life...

Sounds like he needs a reality check for every one person that abuses the system, another 3 people use it correctly. The sstem does need to figure out who abuses it and cut them off.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like he needs a reality check for every one person that abuses the system, another 3 people use it correctly. The sstem does need to figure out who abuses it and cut them off.

Cut them all off..God Wills it!!!

Seriously... The system is rife with scandal and corruption.... Needs a cleaning from top to bottom...

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Taxes are not meant for welfare..Where in the Constitution does it say create a welfare state?

Charity begins at home with family,church and local resources..not me supporting a 20yer old bum in Iowa....

Taxes are meant for whatever then federal government see fit, and not very single person on welfare is a bum, so that is where your argument fails. Instead of saying "welfare needs to go" a better thing is to say "how can we fix the welfare programs that we have?".

Posted via the iMore App for Android

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Taxes are meant for whatever then federal government see fit, and not very single person on welfare is a bum, so that is where your argument fails. Instead of saying "welfare needs to go" a better thing is to say "how can we fix the welfare programs that we have?".

Yes. Yes. I thought Nobama promised to fix welfare!?! Another campaign promise broken, Lies after lie after lie from this President.

No..The coffers of the Federal Government are not for them to spend as thy see fit!!!! Unless of course your a Democrat OR Communist!

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Yes. I thought Nobama promised to fix welfare!?! Another campaign promise broken, Lies after lie after lie from this President.

No..The coffers of the Federal Government are not for them to spend as thy see fit!!!! Unless of course your a Democrat OR Communist!

Why is it always ultimatums? Obama has to contend with a lackadaisical Congress, they block everything he wants to do so they can say "Obama does not do anything" and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Watch the videos and learn.

I am not going to keep indulging myself in nonsense the right thinks they can push. All they care about is staying in Congress and lining their pockets. That is all they care about, there is a reason this is one of the laziest group of Congress people of all time.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Obama has always been able to talk. It's starting to show that people are no longer enamoured by just words.
Hopefully that is true.
Interesting, my Uncle (my mothers brother) Move's from state to state (every six months) As soon as he walks to the welfare office BAM! here come the money and food stamps and section 8 housing.....The same day.... He's done this several times over the past 4 years If I recall 6 states total.. It's to easy to get welfare...If the damn bum would get a job,,, why do that with all the hand outs!!!!! I'll be paying for the bum for the rest of his life...
This sounds like my state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner