worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
So a black man that does not agree with you is an uncle Tom.
Apparently so.
So what's a white man that does the same?
He'd be a racist, we all know that.
Aren't they then rednecks?

Posted via the iMore App for Android
Redneck is a racist word. You're using it as a synonym for white trash. They are two different things.
You're really showing your stupidity
Agreed!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
No it isn't. You can't compare literally ancient history to a historical event that happened in the past 200 years. You do know the United States isn't that old? Civil Rights law is only near 60 years old, I have a Grandmother who is older than 60.

So what you re saying is because black people owned black slaves, white people owning slaves back then was ok? They didn't have any moral thought as to thinking they are better than that? Black slavery literally built the souths economy, how can you type that with a straight face?

How are they different? It's the same concept. If you fail to see that you're blind.
What I'm saying is that slavery was wrong, but you can't fault the white man when it was Africans selling their own people. Nor can you blame the white man when Africans took their own people as slaves, which apparently is okay according to you. You don't seem to say anything about Africans owning black slaves being wrong. I know slavery built the Southern Economy, in fact I wrote a thirty page research paper on that vary topic as a group assignment. Did you know that the North benefited from the South's slaves?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
How are they different? It's the same concept. If you fail to see that you're blind.
What I'm saying is that slavery was wrong, but you can't fault the white man when it was Africans selling their own people. Nor can you blame the white man when Africans took their own people as slaves, which apparently is okay according to you. You don't seem to say anything about Africans owning black slaves being wrong. I know slavery built the Southern Economy, in fact I wrote a thirty page research paper on that vary topic as a group assignment. Did you know that the North benefited from the South's slaves?

Yes I do know that. I also know that you CAN in fact fault the white man if he is the one buying slaves and then enslaving that slaves children. Are you serious? Of course the Africans were wrong obviously but don't try sharing the blame, the whites are just as bad if not worse in this situation.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice