worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
He'll never crack under pressure. He's just a street hustler from Chicago, who conned his way up the political ladder(this could only happen with a Democrat). Schooled by the Black Panthers, and his Communist mother, his agenda is to tear down the American form of government. For whatever reason, he has a fantastic grudge against America, and the American way of doing things. He has absolutely no concept of the "Black Experience" in this country, yet most Black Americans voted for him. I can understand them voting for him the first time, but NOT the second time. In my opinion, he is a racist.:mad:

He is no racist, as a black man myself I can say that myself. I do not know how race plays into this at all. Blacks mainly voted for him because minorities are majority Democrats and he is black (at least half).

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Or, or, or...maybe just maybe people who are in bad situations are just products of their environment and may need a push to make their lives better. It is one thing to say free handouts, it is another to say some people actually live and die by welfare.

Nobody disagrees that it's the governments responsibility to help people that can't help themselves. But most of the time people like you described that not the case. I live in south ga, in the middle of a large african American community. I'm surrounded by people that have lived off the government for generations. And welfare is what keeps them from moving up. Their current situation isn't bad enough for them to be motivated to do something about their poverty. So that one side of things, but you never once addressed that the government DOES NOT have an unlimited supply of money. And when a government is over $17 trillion in debt. You liberals never want to talk about that. Y'all always turn it back to these poor victims, and how they need to be babied. You mentioned you are black, and that explains why you're so pro free handouts. The African American way of life centers on welfare, and it's not y'all's fault.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Nobody disagrees that it's the governments responsibility to help people that can't help themselves. But most of the time people like you described that not the case. I live in south ga, in the middle of a large african American community. I'm surrounded by people that have lived off the government for generations. And welfare is what keeps them from moving up. Their current situation isn't bad enough for them to be motivated to do something about their poverty. So that one side of things, but you never once addressed that the government DOES NOT have an unlimited supply of money. And when a government is over $17 trillion in debt. You liberals never want to talk about that. Y'all always turn it back to these poor victims, and how they need to be babied. You mentioned you are black, and that explains why you're so pro free handouts. The African American way of life centers on welfare, and it's not y'all's fault.

I don't even know what to say about your last comments here. It's just unbelievable. Wow!

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
He is no racist, as a black man myself I can say that myself. I do not know how race plays into this at all. Blacks mainly voted for him because minorities are majority Democrats and he is black (at least half).

LOL! You act as if you being black makes you the judge of whether a black president is racist towards us whites. He is racist. You don't have a clue because he isn't racist towards blacks. He hasn't helped them though. Blacks make up 13% of the population, and roughly 48% of welfare recipients. That alone shows that something different needs to be done.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

I can't even....wow...did not know these forums were that hard right.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
But let me say this: it's not just blacks that live off the government. It's a culture of entitlement. And there are whites that are in this bum culture too. I personally know a lot of respectable blacks. Skin color and race don't make a person who they are.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
The current occupant does, it just is a matter of perspective, if they didn't care about the country, they wouldn't be president in the first place. He is a good man and has done some good things, it just the matter of fact of people focusing more on the bad than the good when it comes to him for some reason, if this was some other country we all would be in chains for disrespecting our president as much as we do publicly.

I hate to say this , but if you truly believe that, you are very naive to politics .

The man cares nothing about you, me , or this country. It was power he wanted , and power he got. Very few people these days work their way to upper political offices with good intentions. They're looking to cash in an throw some weight around.

The few that do care get ousted quick and labeled as nutjobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
LOL! You act as if you being black makes you the judge of whether a black president is racist towards us whites. He is racist. You don't have a clue because he isn't racist towards blacks. He hasn't helped them though. Blacks make up 13% of the population, and roughly 48% of welfare recipients. That alone shows that something different needs to be done.

Because he has not helped blacks he is racist? What kind of logic is that? Also check your facts: Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I hate to say this , but if you truly believe that, you are very naive to politics .

The man cares nothing about you, me , or this country. It was power he wanted , and power he got. Very few people these days work their way to upper political offices with good intentions. They're looking to cash in an throw some weight around.

The few that do care get ousted quick and labeled as nutjobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if that is the case with every politician then why do people particularly rally around Obama then in a "obama sux, and stuff" circlejerk? Seems odd. If people really care about politics, they need to be more politically active and if they have the stomach for it, run for office themselves. Change won't happen by just being online and complaining about it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Far too many people do not pay close enough attention to the dealings of our elected leaders to understand the complaints of those of us who do, especially in regard to the Commander-in-Chief. I'm one of those people who couldn't care less about the color of one's skin. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Period. Having a President interject himself and his politics at the local government level is deliberate and racially based, in my opinion. Examples? Ferguson, Missouri, Apopka, FL and Cambridge, MA. In all three incidents, Brown, Martin and Gates were viewed as innocent "victims" of racial injustice. Stuff like that bothers me because it teaches all Americans that manufactured justice is to be preferred over doing what is right in the eyes of the Creator and by the very laws created to protect our GOD-given rights. We have a system of justice in place, although imperfect, is still meant to be abided by all and is still the most fairest in the world." If thinking like that makes me a "sell-out" then go ahead and stamp my forehead with the words, "Sold". Some time ago, I got into an altercation with a guy who was running for office. He approached me and said that he'd like my vote. I asked him why should I vote for him? He said because he was the best candidate. I asked him to convince me that he was the best candidate, but instead of convincing me, he got ticked off and accused me of being "brainwashed". Me being D, I said, "if you can't tell me why I should vote for you or even convince me why you're the best candidate, then why should I risk the welfare of this community by helping to put you in office when you may not know what the heck to do when you get there? He expected me to overlook his shortcomings for the wrong reason and I'm not like that. Right is right and wrong is wrong in my world. Period.

Last edited:

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Far too many people do not pay close enough attention to the dealings of our elected leaders to understand the complaints of those of us who do, especially in regard to the Commander-in-Chief. I'm one of those people who couldn't care less about the color of one's skin. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Period. Having a President interject himself and his politics at the local government level is deliberate and racially based, in my opinion. Examples? Ferguson, Missouri, Apopka, FL and Cambridge, MA. In all three incidents, Brown, Martin and Gates were viewed as innocent "victims" of racial injustice. Stuff like that bothers me because it teaches all Americans that manufactured justice is to be preferred over doing what is right in the eyes of the Creator and by the very laws created to protect our GOD-given rights. We have a system of justice in place, although imperfect, is still meant to be abided by all and is still the most fairest in the world." If thinking like that makes me a "sell-out" then go ahead and stamp my forehead with the words, "Sold". Some time ago, I got into an altercation with a guy who was running for office. He approached me and said that he'd like my vote. I asked him why should I vote for him? He said because he was the best candidate. I asked him to convince me that he was the best candidate, but instead of convincing me, he got ticked off and accused me of being "brainwashed". Me being D, I said, "if you can't tell me why I should vote for your or even convince me why you're the best candidate, why should I risk the welfare of this community by helping to put you in office when you may not know what the heck to do when you get there? He expected me to overlook his shortcomings for the wrong reason and I'm not like that. Right is right and wrong is wrong in my world. Period.

If you see the Ferguson incident as racial incident when in fact that is not about race at all, is scary. I pay close enough attention and I think instead of moving in on the white house and seeing what the president is doing, maybe we should take it back a couple steps and see what can we do in our own community to improve.

The only reason the President gets so much limelight is because people put so much weight on it when majority of the stuff that affects us happens at a state, city and county level which people tend to ignore. Why are we putting so much emphasis on one man, what can we do as people (because these people wouldn't even be in office without our votes) to get people in office we really need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices