worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm saying that wanting to go to college doesn't make one a good person. And you know that. I said he COULD have dropped out, I never said it was likely that he would have. And how do you know me going to college isn't a celebrated experience in my house?!? You don't have a clue how things are in my home. It was a celebrated thing, but me wanting to go to college DOES NOT MAKE ME A GOOD PERSON. Nor has it made anyone else. Heck
You just want Brown to be a bad guy don't you? Don't know why, but that is all I am getting from your posts. You are falling for that media hype.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
A national tragedy and Obama sends officials and you jeep trying to take away from the incident itself, no wonder.

Well I'm done talking about ferguson with you. You displayed a clear lack of brains by claiming that wanting to go to college makes someone a good person. I bet if I got caught stealing I could tell the cops, my parents, and the judge that I want to go to college and they'd let me off....... Right? Because the moment I decided to go to college I'm automatically good from there on. Also, we are grossly off topic. Peace.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I never said Bush did a good job. My point was that during the campaign, BHO bagged on Bush's spending and his effect on the national debt. So he got elected and has been doing more that Bush and all of Bush's predecessors combined to run up the debt.

The reason I brought up Bush and the bailouts is that most, if not all, of my conservative friends believe that the bailouts were all done under Obama. When in fact they were most certainly not.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Well I'm done talking about ferguson with you. You displayed a clear lack of brains by claiming that wanting to go to college makes someone a good person. I bet if I got caught stealing I could tell the cops, my parents, and the judge that I want to go to college and they'd let me off....... Right? Because the moment I decided to go to college I'm automatically good from there on. Also, we are grossly off topic. Peace.

Yeah, you keep missing my point, keep digging. Insulting me and someone who is not even here to speak for himself. Shame.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
No it is not, you ignore the hundreds of protestors and myself telling you this is about the police? Stop going by what the media is saying look with your own Two eyes. Because someone says something does not negate the actual fact.

Many things, especially things of this nature are about perception. When you see militant black organizations swooping in like locusts (New Black Panthers), it’s about race. Plain and simple. Saying it’s not doesn’t change that fact.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't mean absolute squat to a grand jury.
I must have missed something because I don't recall EVER mentioning a grand jury. In fact, I don't even recall mentioning a "jury" at all. Still, you're absolutely right.
This case will be held in a court of law
Indeed , it will, and I've never suggested otherwise.
... not a court of public opinion.
Technically speaking, this correct, but whether you want to believe it or not, public opinion is taking place and many have already come to a conclusion in regard to guilt and innocence of the parties involved.

Or do you actually think it does?
Are you for real? Is this a serious question?
BTW the grand jury has 3 blacks... the rest are white.
Who cares? I don't. They can be pink as long as they look at the facts / evidence objectively and come to a conclusion based on the presented facts / evidence.

What really matters, is this grand jury investigation will have absolutely nothing to do with race and will be about the truth.
Are you sure about that? If so, why the mention of there being 3 blacks on the jury?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Technically speaking, this correct, but whether you want to believe it or not, public opinion is taking place and many have already come to a conclusion in regard to guilt and innocence of the parties involved.

Public opinion has the half-life of a fart. But you brought it up.... not me.

Exoneration or guilt by a court lasts a long long time.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up for everyone. Today, Rev. Al Sharpton, and his gang, are marching in N.Y.C., against police brutality. The people assigned to PROTECT the march, are those same police. On that note...i'm done with this thread. Semper Fi.:p

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up for everyone. Today, Rev. Al Sharpton, and his gang, are marching in N.Y.C., against police brutality. The people assigned to PROTECT the march, are those same police. On that note...i'm done with this thread. Semper Fi.:p

Yeah, me, too. I'm actually at the car dealership getting my car serviced. Anyway, Semper Fi to you as well, my friend...:)

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
It's a new day, and a new ObamaCare fail, which makes Obama a blatant liar. This is an editorial by Washington Examiner. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...n_as_obamacare_drives_premiums_up_339673.html

I usually avoid commenting on politics because, in all honesty, they bring out the worst in people, but as far as the "Examiner" goes, here's this tidbit about the owner....

"When Anschutz started the Examiner in its daily newspaper format, he envisioned creating a conservative competitor to The Washington Post. According to Politico, "When it came to the editorial page, Anschutz?s instructions were explicit ? he 'wanted nothing but conservative columns and conservative op-ed writers,' said one former employee."

Yeah, so I'm not gonna pay close attention to what a one-sided media source has to say about that.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Police protecting a KKK rally in Tennessee.
Klan_scene.jpg

Here are some police protecting some Neo-Nazis
tumblr_mtk6pbfn4E1shmplio8_1280.jpg

Here's the thing. While I am not a fan of Sharpton or Jackson..... they dont promote violence or killing in expressing their viewpoint. The KKK and Neo Nazis do.... and those "same police" protect them.

And they should.... its their job. Even if its unpleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen