worst president in modern times

Status
Not open for further replies.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm not liberal--I'm a republican. But I try to be objective.

He's referring to a number that is also supposed to represent people who have removed themselves from the job seeking process. It is considered by many to be a more accurate number than our current unemployment data gathering. However, he is only applying the logic currently and ignoring the fact that the 10% number from 2008 is also not including those figures. Those individuals have never been counted from what I can recall, at least not in the last 40 years or so. But it does illustrate a dishonest approach to the discussion. If you are going to include those individuals in 2014 then you need to include them for 2008 as well. And I would add even including those individuals or the underemployed individuals as well, 18% sounds a little high to me.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
He's referring to a number that is also supposed to represent people who have removed themselves from the job seeking process. It is considered by many to be a more accurate number than our current unemployment data gathering. However, he is only applying the logic currently and ignoring the fact that the 10% number from 2008 is also not including those figures. Those individuals have never been counted from what I can recall, at least not in the last 40 years or so. But it does illustrate a dishonest approach to the discussion. If you are going to include those individuals in 2014 then you need to include them for 2008 as well.

That makes sense

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
You may be right. If this administration would release factual figures we would know.

This administration like all others uses the officially accepted unemployment numbers. That being said using your math we went from 22% to 25% unemployment in 2008 down to 18% today. Better economy. We'll just go with your completely fabricated number for this example. If you refuse to see reality, how do you expect to vote in your own best interest. Fox is not your friend.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Today's economy is in shambles. You think it's better because Mitch McConnell tells you so.

Man I get chuckles at the kool aid drinkers.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
This administration like all others uses the officially accepted unemployment numbers. That being said using your math we went from 22% to 25% unemployment in 2008 down to 18% today. Better economy. We'll just go with your completely fabricated number for this example. If you refuse to see reality, how do you expect to vote in your own best interest. Fox is not your friend.

If the figures are lower today it's because companies cut two full time positions and replaced it with three full time positions. I know several companies who have done this or something similar.
Today's economy is in shambles. You think it's better because Mitch McConnell tells you so.

Man I get chuckles at the kool aid drinkers.
Yes, they believe what the liberal media tells them to believe.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Running this fascists, criminal administration out of town is top priority.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
This has been interesting. I am due back on the planet earth for a bit but I'll check back in to your world again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR