global warming and the political agenda

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
There is debate to add a carbon tax. Meaning farmers will pay for their animal every time they fart. Yes fart..farting emits methane gas in to the atmosphere. Ridiculous !!

Should we be taxed for farting or breathing out carbon dioxide?

Climate change is real. climate changes from winter to spring, summer to fall. Nothing more.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I can't speak to the reusable paper. But as far as the new CFL light bulbs, every bulb in my house is one of them. And from my experience, they last quite a bit longer. We used to have to replace the one by our back door every three to six months. Now it's once a year or so.

And I am open to opposing views. What's "ridiculous" is comparing man caused damage (trash in a river) to the natural disasters we see everyday.

This post is about climate change not environmental issues. You could start an environmental thread and stop hijacking this one.

I'm just saying.

anon7833325

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
This post is about climate change not environmental issues. You could start an environmental thread and stop hijacking this one.

I'm just saying.

Well, part of the title is about the "political agenda". But, I didn't realize responding to those who respond to me was "hijacking". Please, excuse my intrusion into your world.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, part of the title is about the "political agenda". But, I didn't realize responding to those who respond to me was "hijacking". Please, excuse my intrusion into your world.

Global warming and the political agenda. Not environmental issues and the political agenda.

Good grief.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't speak to the reusable paper. But as far as the new CFL light bulbs, every bulb in my house is one of them. And from my experience, they last quite a bit longer. We used to have to replace the one by our back door every three to six months. Now it's once a year or so.

And I am open to opposing views. What's "ridiculous" is comparing man caused damage (trash in a river) to the natural disasters we see everyday.

I know what you mean, and you're right. Comparing man caused damage to natural disasters is ridiculous, and yet, climate change/global warming is attributed not to "nature", but to man. Not only that, but to use that attribute / deception as a means to transfer wealth from what some view as outdated energy sources to alleged "cleaner" energy is flat out evil. You know it's funny how the tried and true gets looked at as old and outdated with the exception of the Postal service, of course. #smh

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Just don’t break one. The mercury spillage requires a hazmat crew to do/certify the cleanup. Meh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll