I have to admit, when Pokemon Go first came out, I was all over it. Played it quite a bit, in fact. But the amusement has worn off for me, partly because I felt like a zombie walking around parks and other areas in my city... and for exercise I enjoy going for a run and listening to music... so I'm sticking with that :P

But I digress. I'm so out of touch with PG it seems, what the heck is a nest migration?
    04-19-2017 09:24 AM
    That's an easy one. Certain Pokémon show up in certain areas, more than others. Occasionally Niantic moves these common areas for Pokémon. For example, during a layover in Salt Lake City I caught a lot of Swinub, after the migration there were no Swinub to be found there on a later layover.
    04-19-2017 09:38 AM
    Got it. So it basically moves around the 'spawning' points in the game? Think they used to have kind of a 'rustling leaves' graphic and pokemon would frequently appear near them? (not sure if that's still the case)
    04-19-2017 09:57 AM
    Essentially yes. It's only called a nest because of the number of that Pokémon that spawn in that area. As far as rustling grass goes, I never noticed that had anything to do with Pokémon spawns. I believe people just noticed it when a random spawn occurred. I may be wrong though, I just never noticed a correlation myself.
    04-19-2017 10:11 AM