Pokemon Go Survey (for PhD research)

researcher1

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
Hey Everyone!

A doctoral student at Regent University is conducting a survey about Pokemon Go. The survey is completely anonymous, and responses will only be used for research. Since you all are avid Pokemon Go players, your responses will be much appreciated. The survey is pretty short.

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJ9GCJH

Thanks so much!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I filled out your survey, I have an issue with requiring a political affiliation though. I don't affiliate with any sort of generalized label, any sort of generalized thought processes. I think for myself, and my thoughts don't align with any one label of preconceived ideas and beliefs. I'd rather not be forced to label myself into a group I don't associate with.

researcher1

Mar 23, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for filling out the survey, and thank you for your feedback! I understand your concern, and the main reason for requiring certain responses is just to explore whether or not there are any associations or tendencies, not to generalize or label people. This is why I did not include specific labels, such as Democrat, Republican, or Independent. Since there are many different views, very broad categories were included.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Completed the survey. Not sure if there is a cut off line and if the data is still helpful or not, but its there is you want it :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711