How did you do during the Pok?mon Go Halloween event?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Went okay for me. Finally got a second hatch to evolve Kabutops and finally managed to hatch Aerodactyl. Also got both the ground and ghost gold medals.

Walked my Dratini 70km but only got to 84 candies. 31 more to go!

d513c9660230dbb5b7bb931d3a72ebe0.jpg
77b3e9dc08802d472a359425532dc628.jpg
c19e3de20e0138b245c333e4a8b77f75.jpg

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I racked up walking with Dratini to the point of a topped out cp on a Dragonite lv31 and evolving another to almost max cp. both are over 80iv i also hatched a Snorlax with 64 candies. Although those are the highlights I made some perfect capture Iv ghost type wild Pokemon and hatched 2 eggs with charmander.
I got my ghost medal too.
Yeah, I did well.
Cant wait for the Christmas event!

Andoresu47

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
I maxed out 7 pokemon and was able to evolve a few others by walking with them. I just hope they keep going with these events. Lately I haven't been playing that much, it has started to get boring D:

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
There is a new reward system that supposed to start soon, but I'll give you extra bonuses for visiting Pok?Stops and catching Pok?mon every day, and for a whole week. Hopefully that will help tide us over until the winter event :)

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Rene Ritchie said:
How did you do during the Pok?mon Go Halloween event?

It went swimmingly! I loved it, though there were a couple days there when the weather wasn?t cooperative.

I made my Charizard my buddy and together we travelled the city until he finally got enough Candy to evolve into a CP 1483 Charizard.

Blanche tells me that ?Overall, your Charizard is a wonder! What a breathtaking Pok?mon! I see that its best attribute is its Defense, I am certainly impressed by its stats, I must say.?

I can?t wait to see him in action.

One observation: You all know how they gave 4x Candy for Buddy Pok?mon during the event? I was quite happy to see that they gave you the Candy each ? of the required distance for getting the Candy. They could have easily made you walk the whole distance and then and only then given you your 4x Candy.

There is a new reward system that supposed to start soon, but I'll give you extra bonuses for visiting Pok?Stops and catching Pok?mon every day, and for a whole week. Hopefully that will help tide us over until the winter event :)

Indeed there is. I just found out about earlier this AM.

I posted about it here: http://forums.imore.com/pokemon-go/377363-niantic-s-new-enticement.html

Their wording confused me, especially when they mentioned the Tuesday thing.

If you get a chance, look at my post, maybe you can understand what they?re saying better than I.

Anthonie Carthy

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
This new Halloween Event was actually pretty cool.Although I thought it would have had some Halloween Costumes and stuff,I was able to catch a lot of pokemon i've never seen or would have id be able to find.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox