Forgot gmail I created to log into Pokemon go

adamjackson

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi there, I logged out of the game because I thought it would help with an issue I was having, but when I went to login again I realized I forgot my email that I used. Is there anyway to find out which email is linked to my account? I created a gmail just for the game but I completely forgot it. I've tried using googles services to find it via my phone or email but I apparently didn't use any of those for a recovery option.

I've also tried finding support through the niantic website but have no such luck so far. Anyone have any suggestions?
Tags: ringtone downloads, classical ringtones

Last edited:

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I logged out of the game because I thought it would help with an issue I was having, but when I went to login again I realized I forgot my email that I used. Is there anyway to find out which email is linked to my account? I created a gmail just for the game but I completely forgot it. I've tried using googles services to find it via my phone or email but I apparently didn't use any of those for a recovery option.

I've also tried finding support through the niantic website but have no such luck so far. Anyone have any suggestions?

What exactly did you forget? The username, the password, or both?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal