Pokémon GO 1.11.2 released, decreases evolution animation time and more
Niantic has released an update to the Pokémon GO app and has published the changelog, which is as folllows:
- Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokémon type as they catch more of a specific type.
- Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six Pokémon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokémon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
- Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor fixes
Last edited by Rafagon; 10-11-2016 at 11:12 AM.
- 10-12-2016, 11:10 AM #2
- By gummileifs in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2016, 12:36 PM
- By Apple Blogger in forum Apple Services DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2016, 09:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2016, 07:12 AM
- By adamjackson in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2016, 06:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2016, 05:43 AM