Pokmon GO 1.11.2 released, decreases evolution animation time and more
Niantic has released an update to the Pokmon GO app and has published the changelog, which is as folllows:
- Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokmon type as they catch more of a specific type.
- Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six Pokmon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokmon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
- Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor fixes
Last edited by Rafagon; 10-11-2016 at 12:12 PM.
- 10-12-2016, 12:10 PM #2
- By gummileifs in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2016, 01:36 PM
- By Apple Blogger in forum Apple Services DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2016, 10:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2016, 08:12 AM
- By adamjackson in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2016, 07:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2016, 06:43 AM