Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ron7624
  • 1 Post By Ron7624
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Default Looking for list of strongest pokemons against each defending poke in alphabetical order

I have a list of the pokemons in alphabetical order showing which type they are, stats, etc., and I have a list of types and what they are strong/weak against, immune to, etc., but when I get to a gym I'd like to look up each defender on an alphabetized list to see which pokemons will do the best against them. Would save me a lot of looking at several lists to figure up the team I'm going to use for battle. For example arcanine is a defender, and I want to go to my list, find arcanine near the top of the list, and see which pokemons will do the best against the arcanine. The next defender is Zapdos, who would be towards the end of this list. You get the idea of what kind of list I want. I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but I've searched for literally hours. Thanks everybody.

Tags: gi xe altis 2016, xe hyundai county, gi xe camry 2016
    Last edited by blackcats; 10-12-2016 at 12:16 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

Default Re: Looking for list of strongest pokemons against each defending poke in alphabetical order

I will keep watch here. I have tried to find same and tried to create one but there are too many variables to factor in (for me) I like to keep it simple. Here is a picture you may find useful.Looking for list of strongest pokemons against each defending poke in alphabetical order-tier-1.jpg
    Its just a shot of the best defenders. Also, there is a download called Edge. Search the iOS store for 'edge pokemon go' and it gives you 2 side by side lists that tells you which 'mon works best against another
    Rafagon likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    279 Global Posts

Default Re: Looking for list of strongest pokemons against each defending poke in alphabetical order

Quote Originally Posted by Ron7624 View Post
    I will keep watch here. I have tried to find same and tried to create one but there are too many variables to factor in (for me) I like to keep it simple. Here is a picture you may find useful.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tier 1.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	187.8 KB 
ID:	113366
    Its just a shot of the best defenders. Also, there is a download called Edge. Search the iOS store for 'edge pokemon go' and it gives you 2 side by side lists that tells you which 'mon works best against another
    So, to summarize, always use a Snorlax. Sound about right?
    iMore Intermediate

Actually, for me... NO. Snorlax with lick as a quick move is ok in battle, but I enjoy the speed and agility of Vaporeon.
    It's just more fun fighting with Vaporeon and I also like to fight with Charizard because of its great agility. No, not the strongest, but I can usually make it through 2 of the opponents before fainting. But, I usually fight for fun, and not always for keeps lol
    I wish I had a decent Omastar to fight with, but alas I don't.
    And if wishes were wings.... I'd like a decent Wigglytuff but don't have that either. Maybe in time...
    Rafagon likes this.