Pokemon go killing battery life
Pokemon go has recently been draining my battery like crazy, even with low power mode on along with battery saver in the in game settings my phone goes from 100% fully charged to 0% within 4 hours of playing, even less if I'm doing a lot of gym battles. I find it very difficult to play when it eats through my battery this fast, is this normal or is it time to invest in a new phone/new battery? I have an iPhone 6 which I've had for just over a year if that makes a difference. Any help is appreciated.
Tags: top ringtones free downloads, funny ringtones
Last edited by adamjackson; 09-30-2016 at 02:06 AM.
- 09-29-2016, 07:35 AM #2
Re: Pokemon go killing battery life
You probably have some other app that's draining battery too. Yes, Pokémon Go is battery intensive however you should get more than four hours. On my 6s I was able to play for I would say, 5-6 hours to get from 100% battery to 30%.
There a couple things to check and consider though,
1. Do you have good signal strength where you're playing?
2. Go to Settings > Battery and see what's using the most battery life out of your apps. Be sure to click the clock like icon to see what's using the most battery life for the last 7 days.
3. If you use Facebook and have the Facebook app, force close it, every time. Facebook likes to kill your battery even in the background.
- 09-29-2016, 07:56 AM #3
- By mws_1984 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 15Last Post: 10-24-2016, 04:26 PM
- By ArsaPrada in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2016, 11:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2016, 09:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2016, 04:21 PM
- By simaan55 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2016, 04:54 PM