ATT locked so which carrier?
I have a good cell plan but want to take my iP6 and buy a pay as you go sim card for 30 a month. I just ordered a 7 and it will take over my ATT number.
I want to use my old phone to play Pokemon Go and need about 500 megs of data per month.
So Metro CPS has a plan for $30 with 1 gb
Will my ATT phone work with a Metro PCS sim?
Or what pay as you go company will do what I need? The ATT Go phone only gives me 200mb of data and is not enough.
Any suggestions appreciated.
- 09-10-2016, 07:17 AM #2
- 09-10-2016, 09:00 AM #4
Re: ATT locked so which carrier?
My grandson and I play a lot together, and when we are not together I log into his account to capture the rare 'mon that I come across. A second device would free up my phone and help when I want in two games at the same time. (It's definitely a 1st world problem lol)
I found a page for ATT unlock request and filled out the form. They replied back almost immediately that they had unlocked my phone!! Yippee - so I can go with he best deal I can find which I think is MetroC
PCS, but I gotta get my iP7 in first.
Last edited by Ron7624; 09-10-2016 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Correction
- By asdpro in forum iPhone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 09-15-2016, 06:29 AM
- By icloudcustomercare in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2016, 09:09 AM
- By Bubba_Manson in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2016, 07:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2016, 04:56 PM
- By Justin Thiel in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:15 PM