New Appraise button.

brentwpb

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I noticed there is a new button for appraisal of your pokemon.

My questions are: How much stock do I take on their advise?
How do I know which ones to transfer? Do I take their advise when they tell me "Overall your ____ is not likely to make much headway in battle"?

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I noticed there is a new button for appraisal of your pokemon.

My questions are: How much stock do I take on their advise?
How do I know which ones to transfer? Do I take their advise when they tell me "Overall your ____ is not likely to make much headway in battle"?

I?m going to go out on a limb and provide a link to an outside source. I hope the moderator(s) don?t punish me for providing this link:

What Pok?mon Go?s new Appraisal feature really tells you | Polygon

I?m providing this link because I could not find a link that would provide the same information here at Mobile Nations:

I hope I can share this link with all of you without getting an infarction from teh Mobile Nations operators.

MODERATORS: Please let me know if I?ve vioalted iMore rules by providing this link.

Regards,

Rafagon

brentwpb

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the information. Does that mean that anything that states "Overall your pokemon is not likely to make much headway in battle" should be discarded?

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the information. Does that mean that anything that states "Overall your pokemon is not likely to make much headway in battle" should be discarded?
If its your only one, keep it. But if you need candies, that would be what to trade imo.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I found this...
Team Mystic Appraisal & *IV Blue
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) is a wonder! What a breathtaking Pokemon!? ? IV 81% to 100%
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) has certainly caught my attention?*? IV 67% to 80%
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) is above average?*?*IV 51% to 66%
* ?Overally, your (Pokemon) is not likely to make much headway in battle.?*? IV 0% to 50%

Team Instinct Appraisal & IV Yellow
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) looks like it can really battle with the best of them!*? IV 81% to 100%
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) is reallyl strong!?*? IV 66% to 80%
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) is pretty decent!?*? It?s not clear yet exactly which IV this pertains to, but compared to Team Valor?s decent, it likely means 51% to 66%.
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) has room for improvement as far as battling goes.?*? 0% to 50%

Team Valor Appraisal & IV RED
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) simply amazes me. It can accomplish anything!?*? IV 81% to 100%
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) is a strong Pokemon. You should be proud!*? IV 67% to 80%
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) is a decent Pokemon.?*? IV 51% to 66%
* ?Overall, your (Pokemon) may not be great in battle, but I still like it!?*? IV 0% to 50%

abc1111

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Ron7624. That's a much needed information.

I'm Team Instinct and I transfer almost every Pokemon (including those rarely seen) that are pretty decent and needs room for improvement. I'd rather have the strongest or nothing at all. :D

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been reading that this game will evolve and we will be able to trade pokey man with other trainers. only the strongest will be valuable in trading. So your logic is sound - only keep the tough ones.