I found a great video and explanation on how to dodge and fight. Is it against the rules to share a web link in this forum? I will wait for a reply because I do not want to get in trouble.
    It basically tells you to wait for the flash then Dodge then attack which I have read before but never could figure out. This simple explanation and video really showed me how.
    Rafagon likes this.
    08-26-2016 11:29 AM
    without posting the link, I'm pretty sure you can find the post on the net by googling the title of the piece:

how to beat most gyms in pokemon go
    Rafagon and hla3now like this.
    08-26-2016 01:51 PM
    without posting the link, I'm pretty sure you can find the post on the net by googling the title of the piece:

how to beat most gyms in pokemon go
    Very helpful information! Thank you for sharing.
    08-26-2016 03:34 PM
    In a nutshell:
    - you tap to do your lower rated attack and press hold to do your higher rated attack.
    - swip to the side once in a while to dodge attack.

When you go to the gym, by default your 6 highest CP pokes will be selected before you go ahead and confirm to battle the gym.
    09-07-2016 11:43 AM
    In a nutshell:
    - you tap to do your lower rated attack and press hold to do your higher rated attack.
    - swip to the side once in a while to dodge attack.

When you go to the gym, by default your 6 highest CP pokes will be selected before you go ahead and confirm to battle the gym.
    yup good info.
    As a guy that fights and wins daily in gym's, I only have one thing to add. When you swipe to dodge, do it when you see a yellow flash, then swipe - the flash is seen on all 4 corners on the screen. pay attention to the flash only and you will see the word 'dodged' if you were successful. It happens once about every 2 seconds.
    09-07-2016 02:34 PM