How engrossed are you in this game?

opehyia

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I saw people willing to be lost just to catch Pokemons. Some spend their working time playing with this game and there are few who spend their entire days and nights for this game. I know that most games have addictive effects. How engrossed are you with Pokemon Go now? Does it brings more pros or cons in your life?

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I think I am but I have my limits. I do play while I am at work, when i have to walk I open the app so I can hatch those eggs. My kids and I go on walks so we can catch Pok?mon and battle at the gym. I'm definitely not obsessed but it's a fun time when shared with others.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty into the game still. I work from home and when the work is done I walk for my health. The game is on when I'm walking. Later I ride my bike for the same reason and have the game open and in a pouch on the handlebars. When I hear a Pokeymon appear, I stop and capture him. Of course, eggs are hatching all the while. Most of my free time goes to playing the game because I spend most of my free time exercising so it just works out for me. I've not lost interest but see where there arent as many people at the pokestops as there used to be.

opehyia

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
This game is good for people who knows how to limit themselves from too much time spent from it. I'm not a virtual gamer but more on physical sport but I think I will enjoy it sometimes. Gotta try it also.

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
i love this game as much as i love the show, but i don't see myself doing the extreme just to catch a pokemon. i'm sure there are safer ways to get them. also, i don't think it's worthy of real money to spend for in game items. i'd rather wait for whatever i can get for free rather than spend and be ahead of those who play normally.am i into the game? very much! but i limit myself to what is proper.

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I?m extremely engrossed in this game. I find it therapeutic. I?ve been less sedentary since I started playing the game.

Sometimes I feel a bit happier as soon as I start hearing the game?s music.

However, I may have just found a shortcut:

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 11.42.39 AM.png

Don?t get me wrong. I?ll still be walking, jogging and even running plenty. It?s nice to work up a sweat and burn some calories.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I play while husband is driving us places. Never have time to hangout by a gym to battle for more than 5 min. My whole family enjoys playing when we're out and about.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I saw people willing to be lost just to catch Pokemons. Some spend their working time playing with this game and there are few who spend their entire days and nights for this game. I know that most games have addictive effects. How engrossed are you with Pokemon Go now? Does it brings more pros or cons in your life?

Some guys in my class, play in class, during break times, after class. Its taking over lol!

Once you catch all the Pokemon then things start to calm down a bit. But for now, its madness lol.

brkyk94

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Well in my opinion they are all "non pc-gamers" who only play games in their console or mobile phone. So nah im not impressed by this game. But i admit it has some fun it but not that much fun.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73