Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ron7624
  • 1 Post By pkcable
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Default Stardust Surprise (for me)

We all need Stardust, and it is not quick to get, but to power up, we need a bunch. The only way to get it is to capture a Pokeyman or hatch an egg. (A third way is to defend a Gym for 22 hours I think, but have not been able to prove it or stay in a Gym that long)
    But, hatching eggs is more important than I thought. Since you only get 100 Stardust when capturing a Pokeyman, it takes a lot of captures to build up a reserve. So I grabbed a screenshot when an egg hatched and was surprised to see that hatching this particular egg got me 1277 Stardust. Some give 400 some 1400+ so I will now place more emphasis on hatching. Here's the screenshot.
    Mods, please move to appropriate area if in wrong place... I just wanted everyone to see it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stardust Surprise (for me)-stardust.jpg  
    taeisme and robertk328 like this.
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    39,555 Global Posts

Default Re: Stardust Surprise (for me)

I can honestly say I don't need any stardust! (I don't play! lol)
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Intermediate

good reason...
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    39,555 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ron7624 View Post
    good reason...
    I understand lots love the game, my brother and my niece (his daughter ) are addicted, lol, so I do get it. Thanks for the heads up. I will let them know.
    Ron7624 likes this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iMore Intermediate

Stardust is still surprising me lol. I joined a gym and when I did I noticed that I also received Stardust along with 10 coins. I didn't see how much though but will be looking next time.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    iMore Intermediate

So here's the update:
    You do get 500 Stardust when you defend a gym, so if you take over a gym, you get 10 coins and 500 Stardust!
    But I am not sure how it works if you add to a gym. But today, I am going to visit gyms and try to find out!!