Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By metllicamilitia
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Default Where to location spoof?

Well those that have the spoof app where you can run ect... Where is the best place to move to?
    I tried Tower of London where dratini, dragonite, hitmonlee and hitmonchamp ect... Are supposed to be but nope just same old everywhere so where the best place to location spoof so you don't end up with the same Pokemon ?

Realistically want charmanders, dragonite, dratini, snorlax and bulbasaur

Cheers
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts

Default Re: Where to location spoof?

The only reason I could see to location spoof is to get region specific Pokmon. Every other Pokmon is available all around. They are more prevalent is certain climate conditions though.

Sounds like fun, but would like to get these "on my own". Guess if I had no luck finding them it would be cool.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    992 Global Posts

Okay, I know that I can google it but could someone take a second and explain location spoofing and how does one do it?
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taeisme View Post
    Okay, I know that I can google it but could someone take a second and explain location spoofing and how does one do it?
    Location spoofing is making your phone lie about its current location. I've never done it myself so I don't know the process.
    taeisme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by taeisme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    Location spoofing is making your phone lie about its current location. I've never done it myself so I don't know the process.
    I saw an article on it recently. Trying to find regional Pokmon or special Pokmon by doing what @metllicamilitia said and tricking your phone into thinking it's somewhere else. The article mentioned the boxer/fighter (not sure his name) Pokmon could be found plentiful near Bruce Lee's gravesite.