Well those that have the spoof app where you can run ect... Where is the best place to move to?
    I tried Tower of London where dratini, dragonite, hitmonlee and hitmonchamp ect... Are supposed to be but nope just same old everywhere so where the best place to location spoof so you don't end up with the same Pokemon ?

Realistically want charmanders, dragonite, dratini, snorlax and bulbasaur

Cheers
    08-06-2016 08:40 PM
    The only reason I could see to location spoof is to get region specific Pokmon. Every other Pokmon is available all around. They are more prevalent is certain climate conditions though.
    08-06-2016 10:17 PM
    Sounds like fun, but would like to get these "on my own". Guess if I had no luck finding them it would be cool.
    08-07-2016 06:43 PM
    Okay, I know that I can google it but could someone take a second and explain location spoofing and how does one do it?
    08-09-2016 10:13 AM
    Okay, I know that I can google it but could someone take a second and explain location spoofing and how does one do it?
    Location spoofing is making your phone lie about its current location. I've never done it myself so I don't know the process.
    taeisme likes this.
    08-09-2016 10:38 AM
    Location spoofing is making your phone lie about its current location. I've never done it myself so I don't know the process.
    I saw an article on it recently. Trying to find regional Pokmon or special Pokmon by doing what @metllicamilitia said and tricking your phone into thinking it's somewhere else. The article mentioned the boxer/fighter (not sure his name) Pokmon could be found plentiful near Bruce Lee's gravesite.
    08-09-2016 07:15 PM