- iMore Intermediate
- 210 Posts
Help with Gyms
Please help me understand LOL.
A level 3 Red Gym has three peoples Pokmon's assigned to it. Correct? I'm team yellow. So if I defeat all three of them, why can't I take it over? I'm missing something.
What I see after I defeat everyone is the gym losing power but still a circle displays with some power left in it I guess. Should I continue to fight or how does that work?
I went to a gym defeated everyone, juiced up my guys and thought again in the gym level dropped.
I kept fighting thru level 1 and took over the gym.
Last edited by Ron7624; 07-30-2016 at 06:50 AM.
- 07-30-2016, 11:51 AM #2
- 07-30-2016, 12:20 PM #3
- 07-30-2016, 12:57 PM #4
- 08-01-2016, 06:25 PM #5iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: Help with Gyms
Beating 3 Pokemon in a level 3 gym (not your team) will reduce the gym to level 2 or 1 with a corresponding number of Pokemon guarding it. Once you bring it down to zero, or neutral, you will be able to claim the gym for your team and place a Pokemon inside
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 10:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2016, 03:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2016, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2016, 05:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2016, 02:31 PM