Opposing Gym question..how does it work?

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Opposing Gym question...

I've battled in my own color gym and have won 10 out of 40ish battles. I revive my guys and all is good.
I have not fought in any opposing color gyms because i thought I would loose my guy forever when I lost. Am I wrong? Ive tried to find the answer but can't.
I've noticed I've never been able to use Revive and am thinking that maybe it is for your Pokeymon if you loose when fighting in an opposing color gym.
Any insight would really be appreciated. I dont want to loose the Pokeymon's that Ive collected.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Opposing Gym question...

No, you don't lose them. You can revive them, I did it quite a bit. Sometimes the servers get buggy with gym battles and you have to wait and reset your game for a while for it to catch up.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

Your Pokemon do not faint when battling your team controlled Pokemon. They faint when you try to capture a gym. Having said that, either way you still will gain some xp. So it's a win win. The only additional advantage is that if you capture a opposing teams gym you can get a defender bonus of 10 pokecoins and some stardust.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

Everyone here at iMore has been great. Thank you StayClassy101 for taking the time to reply also metllicamilita and robertk328 have both been great in helping me understand different portions of the game. Everyone here at iMore has been very cool and help me tremendously. I have two games going one on level 18 and the other on level eight. I continue with the level 18 game mostly.
Thank you folks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2