Why are there Rattata's everywhere..?

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Rattata everywhere....

I see Rattata everywhere. Zillions of them. I usually capture them and send on to the professor. I'm at level 16, have won a few gym battles and am still really into the game. I don't know what to do when I see as many as 5 Rattata appear on my screen at a new location and nothing else (except in the Nearby bar). It feels like a real waste of time to capture all of them when I want to find critters that I don't have yet.

Should I continue to capture and send on to the Professor, or can I ignore them?

(I have 290 Rattata Candy with Raticate fully powered up)

Edit:
I have walked 3 1/2 miles this morning and continued to capture everything I found. As a result I have increased from level 15 to 16. So I guess capturing everything is helpful.

Last edited:

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: Rattata everywhere....

I see Rattata everywhere. Zillions of them. I usually capture them and send on to the professor. I'm at level 16, have won a few gym battles and am still really into the game. I don't know what to do when I see as many as 5 Rattata appear on my screen at a new location and nothing else (except in the Nearby bar). It feels like a real waste of time to capture all of them when I want to find critters that I don't have yet.

Should I continue to capture and send on to the Professor, or can I ignore them?

(I have 290 Rattata Candy with Raticate fully powered up)

Edit:
I have walked 3 1/2 miles this morning and continued to capture everything I found. As a result I have increased from level 15 to 16. So I guess capturing everything is helpful.

You know whats worse, capturing 6 magikarp lol
it literally cant do anything xD

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

They evolve at 400!! We gotta catch a lot of flopping fish to evolve ��

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Rattata everywhere....

They evolve at 400!! We gotta catch a lot of flopping fish to evolve

Only 100, here's the math, you get three candy by catching a Pok?mon and an additional 1 for transferring. So a capture and transfer equals 4 candy. So really 101 Magikarp to evolve, the one to evolve plus 100 more, then more to get candy to power up your Gyarados.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I like magikarp bc he's just a flopping fish. I'll never catch enough to evolve him, but I've evolved more rattatas than I care to talk about. Oh and Pidgeys, too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods