- iMore Intermediate
- 210 Posts
I see Rattata everywhere. Zillions of them. I usually capture them and send on to the professor. I'm at level 16, have won a few gym battles and am still really into the game. I don't know what to do when I see as many as 5 Rattata appear on my screen at a new location and nothing else (except in the Nearby bar). It feels like a real waste of time to capture all of them when I want to find critters that I don't have yet.
Should I continue to capture and send on to the Professor, or can I ignore them?
(I have 290 Rattata Candy with Raticate fully powered up)
I have walked 3 1/2 miles this morning and continued to capture everything I found. As a result I have increased from level 15 to 16. So I guess capturing everything is helpful.
Last edited by Ron7624; 07-23-2016 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Possible answer
- 07-23-2016, 07:57 AM #2
- 07-23-2016, 10:08 AM #3
- 07-23-2016, 03:47 PM #5iMore Elite
- 2,033 Posts
- 07-24-2016, 11:51 PM #6
- 07-24-2016, 11:57 PM #7
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2016, 01:12 PM
- By pwrof3 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 41Last Post: 05-17-2016, 10:12 PM
- By nagatofm in forum iPhone SEReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2016, 03:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2015, 11:51 AM
- By Jamal Ali1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2015, 05:30 PM