My Pokebox is full -- what does this mean and how do I empty?

I

iMore Question

my pokebox is full -- what does this mean and how do I empty?

i can't get items at poke stops or pokemon themselves.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: my pokebox is full -- what does this mean and how do I empty?

If the Pok?mon box is full, you need to either increase storage or transfer Pok?mon. Transferring is the best option because the Pok?mon box holds 200 Pok?mon and there are currently only 151 different Pok?mon in the game which means you have many duplicates that can be transferred for more candy and space.

night7life

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Well there is the Pokemon box, where you store all the Pokemon you've collected, and then there is your bag, where you store your items.

If wanting to transfer Pokemon:
1 select Pokemon you want to transfer
2 click submenu button in lower right corner
3 select transfer
4 confirm your transfer
5 get 1 extra candy!

If wanting to increase bag space for items:
1 open item list
2 consider which item to dump (there is no transfer for items, only trash) I suggest either the weakest potion or revived if you don't battle gyms a whole lot.
3 select trash icon
4 adjust number for how many you want to dump
5 buh bye!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: my pokebox is full -- what does this mean and how do I empty?

I just transfer duplicates so I have one of each, except for Pok?mon like pidgey, etc., that can be evolved easily. Then I just figure out how many I should keep. So if I have 48 pidgey candy, I'll keep 5 pidgey (since they take 12 to evolve, 12 x 4 = 48, plus one extra since they'll evolve into something else)

Haven't had to buy the upgrade but I'll evolve a bunch at a time when it starts getting full, usually with the lucky egg so I can get double points.

abc1111

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I just throw out half the potion and revive since I don't battle much. My Pokemon team is weak, I find it so hard to beat gym leaders. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2